Need i527m testers for 4.4.2 TW ROM base

Search This thread

Negan

Recognized Themer/ Retired Forum Moderator
Ok guys I thank you all for your feedback. It's safe to say that the base is unstable. No further testing required at this point. As I said before I'll get my ota as soon as I can and start over.
For now I'm locking the thread. I'll reopen when there's a need for future testing.
Thanks again guys!

Negan

you know a couple of days ago, i got an OTA on my phone.. which failed at first and then I made it working (after unrooting the phone), unfortunatly it didn't updated the baseband. But it was kitkat right there.

I'm not too sure what can be done (if anything..), perhaps I received a OTA from another phone, I did tried multiple roms who knows what I have messed up lol.

I'm pretty sure peoples on BELL (who has the SGH-I527M too..) are getting their phone updated at the moment. I don't quite understand why if the OTA is available its not beeing offered on samfirmware yet.. :/
Can you possibly do me a favor and if you're still on stock bell kitkat can you screenshot me your settings, about phone pic? I need to see the build number and a few other things.
I got an ota today and unfortunately it is not kitkat. Still 4.2.2

And if you have a legit i527m ota I am going to ask a favor so that I can make us a working kitkat rom

Patnad

May 10, 2012
Can you possibly do me a favor and if you're still on stock bell kitkat can you screenshot me your settings, about phone pic? I need to see the build number and a few other things.
I got an ota today and unfortunately it is not kitkat. Still 4.2.2

And if you have a legit i527m ota I am going to ask a favor so that I can make us a working kitkat rom

Well unfortunately I played around with different roms and configs now I cant pull the OTA anymore.

All I remember is after the ota I had ne5 build but still na3 baseband. Couldnt get wifi running at that time.

I wonder if perhaps I had a i9200 rom when I got the ota in the first place. Im not too sure I played around alot.

Negan

Well unfortunately I played around with different roms and configs now I cant pull the OTA anymore.

All I remember is after the ota I had ne5 build but still na3 baseband. Couldnt get wifi running at that time.

I wonder if perhaps I had a i9200 rom when I got the ota in the first place. Im not too sure I played around alot.
What rom are you on now?

Negan

4.2.2 *facepalm* one of the stock roms. I want a tw based as I have the samsung gear and need it for the softwares to work.... im f**ked.
Ok so you didn't get a kitkat update at all then. Which means you are of no use. (I mean that in a nice way)
As for your wifi issue, just flash stock via odin and you will be fine

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mega i527 bootloader is locked...no custom roms can go on it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app

Read the op andthread title. I'm not looking for i527 testers:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
    No it doesnt, but the M does have a recovery and is able to flash any of Sileshnair's roms.

It is not an ATT device.

GT......what are you doing here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app

So if I put an M at the end of my Nexus5 can I flash Sileshnairs Roms?
    @captemo, I'm watching my friend at work building roms, and hopefully keeping you out of trouble. Don't mess with Apen..lol

btw, I'm sure Mark Bencze will really appreciate if you'd stick around while he works this out.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

So if I put an M at the end of my Nexus5 can I flash Sileshnairs Roms?

as the user you get to choose if adding that m does that
    Read the op andthread title. I'm not looking for i527 testers:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

i527 boot loader is locked. Just because you put an M at the end doesn't automatically make it unlocked....pssh noobs. ?
    edit>>> @scoobthegambler, you are right, I made a mistake, my apologies
    @pierrottls31 it's very poor etiquette to post another devs rom in someone else's rom thread. Please help to keep development threads eleventh to the threads they pertain to

Thanks in advance