OS Version 7.10.8773.98 available on Zune

Search This thread

mdsharpe

Sep 25, 2006
Installing 7.10.8112.7 on my Lumia 800 through Zune right now.

Unbranded Lumia 800, RM-801.

--- Edit: Also 8773.98!

Last edited:

Osso17

Jan 6, 2012
Brianza (LC)

Attachments

• SAM_0816.jpg
    SAM_0816.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 765

jacksprat

Jan 20, 2008
London
www.adrianlovell.co.uk
Nothing yet on my stock Lumia 800 here in the UK. Will give it a few hours and try again. Usually takes a while for updates to fully roll out so I'm sure it'll come soon enough.

To confirm, my product code is 059L7C2 and Nokia say my update is available, so time to just play the waiting game now.

Last edited:

BigD18t

Jan 24, 2010
Try this is Zune says your phone is up to date.

turn the phone into airplane mode.

check in zune for an update if it says its upto date click ok, the press one above or below the update option.

next click update and around 2-3seconds disconect from your internet conection, hopefully it will say update available, reconect click ok, and sit back

Ive just done this for my 710 and its updating now.

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham

check in zune for an update if it says its upto date click ok, the press one above or below the update option.

next click update and around 2-3seconds disconect from your internet conection, hopefully it will say update available, reconect click ok, and sit back

What country are you in ?

jacksprat

Jan 20, 2008
London
www.adrianlovell.co.uk

Ah yes, forgot about the old NoDo trick. ;) Updating right now to 7.10.8112.7.

microhaxo

Aug 7, 2009
Someone please capture the URL for the NOKIA update after the 8773 update! I forgot to do it and many people need it!

Use fiddler.

Reactions: Neo84

Jalaluddin

Mar 2, 2010
the disconnect force update doesnt work for me , when i disconnect it says it can t connect to the updateservice

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Installing 7.10.8773.98 right now, Unbranded Lumia 800 (RM-801) , Denmark :)
    Someone please capture the URL for the NOKIA update after the 8773 update! I forgot to do it and many people need it!

Use fiddler.
    Mhm ... Updates are available in Benelux (if you check the Nokia page), but I can't see it on my phone nor on Zune :(

Try the Nodo trick i posted earlier.

No idea how it works, or why, but its handy.