[APP] Light Browser, as fast as lightning!

Search This thread

remember0610

Oct 19, 2011
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Light Browser v1.0 has been released in Google Play. Download it via:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.light.browser

attachment.php

Light means small, fast and easy to use!

Are you tired of complicated operations and features when surfing the internet? And bored with the low speed when loading the webpage either?
If the answer is ‘Yes’, then you need a ‘Light’ browser!

Light Browser is a fascinating browser! ;)
It can improve the browsing speed, and save the memory of your device. And especially suitable for the devices which the size of screen is limited.
The most important is that, it’s Easy!

Although it doesn’t support lots of complex features, it DOES meet most of the users’ needs. And since the small size of the app, the loading speed is much faster than others.

Features:
1. Gallery View
2. Share Link/page
3. Bookmark Management
4. Screenshot
5. Find on Page

Not only the using, but the UI is also simple and comfortable! Generally the Light Browser will make you fondle admiringly.

*English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian are supported in this version.
Find in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.light.browser

Support & Contact:
Making the browsing experience ‘Light’ is our goal! And we are keeping on improving the products at anytime. Please don’t hesitate to mail us when you have any ideas or problems.
We can be reached via galaxysoft.ltd@gmail.com.

Thanks for your support.

Attachments

• lightbrowser_banner.jpg
    lightbrowser_banner.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 13,203
Last edited:

jaithesimpleguy

Dec 27, 2010
JOHOR BAHRU
Yeah. Until then, guess I'll wait till it will be removed.

May be u make a 'one time click for today' ads. Means those ad will come back again tomorrow after user have pressed it once a day.

Definitely a win-win situation for me.

Sent from my WT19i using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: -DarkKnight-

ashzoomerintrack

Jan 24, 2012
Pune
Kudos for a really fast browser. Suggestions :
1. Ads should be placed at bottom. As design language says that browsing experience has to be least distracting. And our eyes while browsing gaze 60% of screen from top. So shifting ads to bottom on a slimmer bar will solve problem to some extent. If this free version really wins heart partially it will automatically pave the way for ad free premium version.

2. Please implement holo theme for menus or just design a fresh UI for yourself. But don't include gingerbread design. This makes the browser a foreign feel on ics and jb. Best option would be to go for a signature menu, design like opera or dolphin did for themselves to keep consistent over various os and creating brand impact.

All the luck with your effort.

GT I9100 CM10 via Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

gammaxgoblin

Nov 19, 2010
Yea seriously I saw that banner looked in setting couldn't remove it and uninstall....

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

okmijnlp

Oct 15, 2011
Un installed. That banner is a joke.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Light Browser v1.0 has been released in Google Play. Download it via:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.light.browser

attachment.php

Light means small, fast and easy to use!

Are you tired of complicated operations and features when surfing the internet? And bored with the low speed when loading the webpage either?
    If the answer is ‘Yes’, then you need a ‘Light’ browser!

Light Browser is a fascinating browser! ;)
    It can improve the browsing speed, and save the memory of your device. And especially suitable for the devices which the size of screen is limited.
    The most important is that, it’s Easy!

Although it doesn’t support lots of complex features, it DOES meet most of the users’ needs. And since the small size of the app, the loading speed is much faster than others.

Features:
    1. Gallery View
    2. Share Link/page
    3. Bookmark Management
    4. Screenshot
    5. Find on Page

Not only the using, but the UI is also simple and comfortable! Generally the Light Browser will make you fondle admiringly.

*English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian are supported in this version.
    Find in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.light.browser

Support & Contact:
    Making the browsing experience ‘Light’ is our goal! And we are keeping on improving the products at anytime. Please don’t hesitate to mail us when you have any ideas or problems.
    We can be reached via galaxysoft.ltd@gmail.com.

Thanks for your support.
    I'd suggest you remove the ad from the top if you're saying it's especially suitable for devices with small screens.
    It's taking a big chunk out of my Galaxy Ace.
    Yeah. Until then, guess I'll wait till it will be removed.

May be u make a 'one time click for today' ads. Means those ad will come back again tomorrow after user have pressed it once a day.

Definitely a win-win situation for me.

Sent from my WT19i using xda app-developers app