[THEME][ND8][TW][KK 4.4.2] Blue PCB Theme: Splashscreens, Pulldowns, Toggles and more

Please rate this theme

• Needs alot of work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Pretty Kewl.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Freakin Sweet.

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Effin Awesome Dude.

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

pharmdeon

Jun 12, 2013
Got it working ... I ended up dirty flashing the whole ROM again then your mod zip then my zip. Working perfectly now. Thanks for the help:thumbup:
That animation is a bootanimation that I found looking through the evo4g forums. I pulled the 28 images from it. I also resized the images from the evo for our phone to make a bootanimation.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402613137148.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402613137148.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 108

Soooperstar

Dec 14, 2013
Charlotte
Just want to say thanks for all the hard work and nice theming. I've always been a holo blue theme and mod addict. The animated pulldown is just sick. I love it!! Keep up the great work.....and if it's not to complicated to somehow workout an animated android black hole that would be great.Thanks again for everything!!

the_original_teknikl

Mar 22, 2013
Just want to say thanks for all the hard work and nice theming. I've always been a holo blue theme and mod addict. The animated pulldown is just sick. I love it!! Keep up the great work.....and if it's not to complicated to somehow workout an animated android black hole that would be great.Thanks again for everything!!

Thanks.... I haven't tried to CREATE an animation before... The black hole is an image I got somewhere on XDA when I had my HTC evo 3d.....

The android animation in the mod is from an old gingerbread mod for animated pulldowns...

Not even sure how to create an animation from a single image.... I haven't even tried to with a short video like @erikalin .... Although I've done a little reading on the v8dei part

I can't say I WONT be able to but that may take sometime to learn HOW to.. Let alone MAKE it.... Again... I haven't even tried so I haven't researched it yet so not really sure how long it takes or how hard it really is.....

I will say that is a great idea tho.... It would be a nice animation......

Sent from a Wicked Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 running KT747 Kernel on KITKAT Touchwiz.

the_original_teknikl

Mar 22, 2013
Got it working ... I ended up dirty flashing the whole ROM again then your mod zip then my zip. Working perfectly now. Thanks for the help:thumbup:
That animation is a bootanimation that I found looking through the evo4g forums. I pulled the 28 images from it. I also resized the images from the evo for our phone to make a bootanimation.

Glad ya got it working.... Not sure it would have warranted a full reflash of the ROM tho..... But certainly glad....

Sent from a Wicked Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 running KT747 Kernel on KITKAT Touchwiz.

erikalin

Sep 4, 2012
Twin Cities, Mini Soda USA
.... I haven't even tried to with a short video like erikalin ....

If you ever want to learn (looks like you've given yourself quite the to-do list lately, lol), the tutorial I made up on another device thread shows the process. I made a video tutorial too - me talking and walking through the process of grabbing a video and turning it into an animation. FWIW, just sharing the love. Link is: written tutorial or video tutorial. Just replace with your own image sizes and file names, same process.

Last edited:

Soooperstar

Dec 14, 2013
Charlotte
If you ever want to learn (looks like you've given yourself quite the to-do list lately, lol), the tutorial I made up on another device thread shows the process. I made a video tutorial too - me talking and walking through the process of grabbing a video and turning it into an animation. FWIW, just sharing the love. Link is: written tutorial or video tutorial. Just replace with your own image sizes and file names, same process.

I may check this out later when I get home also

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

pharmdeon

Jun 12, 2013
Glad ya got it working.... Not sure it would have warranted a full reflash of the ROM tho..... But certainly glad....

I unzipped your file and pushed the systemui and it resulted in the same issue ... I only pushed the systemui from the "mod only" file not the full theme ... and then decided to dirty flash ... All went well ... This mod is awesome! Thanks for working this out!

the_original_teknikl

Mar 22, 2013
I unzipped your file and pushed the systemui and it resulted in the same issue ... I only pushed the systemui from the "mod only" file not the full theme ... and then decided to dirty flash ... All went well ... This mod is awesome! Thanks for working this out!

To be clear.... There's an issue with my zip??? Please let me know if so.... I'll re-upload it..... Not quite sure I understood if that's not what ya meant.... Sorry ???

Reactions: pharmdeon

pharmdeon

Jun 12, 2013
To be clear.... There's an issue with my zip??? Please let me know if so.... I'll re-upload it..... Not quite sure I understood if that's not what ya meant.... Sorry ???

No I don't think so ... The above is what I tried at work ... After 1 try, I just decided I would reflash the ROM first. Then your zip I flashed worked fine ... No issues at all:)

Last edited:

the_original_teknikl

Mar 22, 2013
No I don't think so ... The above is what I tried at work ... After 1 try, I just decided I would reflash the ROM first. Then your zip I flashed worked fine ... No issues at all:)

OK. Thank you. Just wanted to make sure. Glad ya got it going again BTW.

the_original_teknikl

Mar 22, 2013

Outta curiosity... How many images are in that animation?

It's pretty neat...

I Was thinking about making a couple zips with a few different amounts of images called for in the XML.... When I make the how-to thread on adding this mod to a ROM....

That would allow for MORE animation time and the ability for users to create different lengths of animations....

Trying to get an idea for how many images to call for in each zip when I make the thread....

And again... Thanks for that one... Still running now lol

the_original_teknikl

Mar 22, 2013
I need some info please. I've tried both lockscreen mods, and I can't tell any difference.What am I looking for?.Be easy lol.

It changes the missed call or missed SMS notification background popup on the background....

The first link (white-blue glow) is actually the first screenshot in that post... The second link (blue circuit) is also the second pic in that post.....

I'll reupload the screenshots for those with labels.

schlepprock

Jan 10, 2014
Archdale NC
It changes the missed call or missed SMS notification background popup on the background....

The first link (white-blue glow) is actually the first screenshot in that post... The second link (blue circuit) is also the second pic in that post.....

I'll reupload the screenshots for those with labels.

Ahh..gotcha.

pharmdeon

Jun 12, 2013
Outta curiosity... How many images are in that animation?

It's pretty neat...

I Was thinking about making a couple zips with a few different amounts of images called for in the XML.... When I make the how-to thread on adding this mod to a ROM....

That would allow for MORE animation time and the ability for users to create different lengths of animations....

Trying to get an idea for how many images to call for in each zip when I make the thread....

And again... Thanks for that one... Still running now lol

Its the 28 images as noted. I was gonna decompile and see if I could change the XML to add more images to include more of the animation ... But time gets away ... I have been messing with the autobot one now

pharmdeon

Jun 12, 2013
In the whole bootanimation there is about 212 images.

Here is the Autobot ... The animation is backwards ... It starts with the Autobot and "transforms" into the deception.
Like I said, I found this on XDA ... Can't remember where (wish I could to give credit) ... I just resized it to work on the s3 as a bootanimation ...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402631512676.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402631512676.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 171
  • uploadfromtaptalk1402631525125.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402631525125.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: 13druber

the_original_teknikl

Mar 22, 2013
updated theme with a little more pcb...

also added wicked x v7.1 animated pulldown background AND ANIMATED PULLDOWN BAR mod to my thread as well in post 2

themes in post 1 have been updated to be compatible with the new animation mods.....

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52916435#post52916435

animated pulldown bar is in post 2

Pics below show the new pulldown bar.

ynequ5y7.jpg

dedata8y.jpg

pyhuqa4y.jpg

ynedysad.jpg

the_original_teknikl

Mar 22, 2013
UPDATED PCB THEME:

Post 1 (click here):
ADDED THEME COMPATIBLE WITH PULLDOWN ANIMATION
THEMED MISSING ICONS IN THE NATIVE REBOOT MENU
ADDED MORE PCB AND BLUE TO THE SYSTEM
CHANGED SOME WHITE ICONS TO BLUE ICONS

Post 2 (click here):
ADDED WICKED X V7.1 ANIMATED PULLDOWN BAR......... AND ANIMATED PULLDOWN BACKGROUND.
ADDED BLUE THEMED PLAYSTORE (SIMILAR TO THE ONE WITH THE ROM BUT GREEN HAS BEEN TURNED BLUE)
ADDED MORE BLUE TO THE SYSTEM AND TO THE PHONE.
REPLACED GREEN BANNER WHILE INCALL WITH A BLUE ONE. (pic in post 2) <--- this one was a real pain in the rear to get the darn secphone.apk to compile correctly after editing..... not sure if its samsung or apktool but theres a darn extra "%" in ONE xml file preventing it from recompiling correctly... and seccontacts_osup.apk aswell.... if you need help pm me

Post 3 (click here):
ADDED BLUE METAL ANDROID PCB PULLDOWN BAR TO MATCH ANDROID PULLDOWN ANIMATION AND @dazednconfused SINGLE BAR PULLDOWN MOD (pic in post 3)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY ANDROID FILE HOST FOLDER FOR THESE DOWNLOADS IF YOU HAVE ISSUE SEEING THE LINKS BELOW

UPDATE: 8-17-2014
    Updated theme for Wicked X v8

THIS IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS SO PLEASE BE KIND.
    DEV's please read this note about this theme.
    NOTE: Alot of my images in the theme are NOT true .9 images... they only carry the name not the attributes.... I did that because those images do not look right if they are stretched out as .9's are meant for.... they are sized to fit exactly.

If you are going to decompile an apk after flashing my theme or mods... please download the STOCKISH THEME LOCATED HERE and either flash this theme first, or replace my images with his inside the apk using 7zip BEFORE YOU DECOMPILE or you will break alot of the .9 connections and mess up the decompile.

NOTE: The STOCKISH theme above will not affect the blue text color. It is stock images and apks only.

NOW, I would like to share a theme I have been making for the ND8 Galaxy S3 Wicked X ROM LOCATED HERE made by @bilgerryan

This theme is originally made for the Wicked X rom, but SHOULD work for all ND8 Touchwiz Kitkat based ROMs, so make sure to FLASH THE RIGHT ZIP LINKED BELOW... THEY ARE NAMED APPROPRIATLEY...

What has been themed:
    System/Framework Files:
    Framework-res.apk (almost everything) (thanks @jonathanphx1 for some of your images from your DarkHorse theme LOCATED HERE )
    Twframework-res.apk (almost everything)

System/Priv-App Files:
    SystemUI.apk (almost everything) (thanks @tdunham for the 100% battery mod) (thanks @dazednconfused for the custom pulldown mod) (thanks @jonathanphx1 for some of your images from your DarkHorse theme LOCATED HERE )
    Activation.apk (icons only)
    BestFace.apk (icons only)
    GoogleServicesFramework.apk (icons only)
    Wanam Xposed.apk
    PlayStore.apk (icons only)
    SecContacts_OSup.apk (almost everything)
    SecGallery2014.apk (icons only)
    SecMMS.apk (almost everything)
    SecPhone.apk (almost everything)
    SecSettings.apk (almost everything)
    SecVideoPlayerUpg.apk (icons only)
    Youtube.apk (icons only)
    VVM.apk (Visual Voicemail, thanks @dazednconfused )
    More.....

System/App Files:
    AllshareFileShare.apk (icons only)
    AllshareMediaServer.apk (icons only)
    AllshareMediaShare.apk (icons only)
    ClockPackage_OSup.apk (almost everything)
    KeyguardWidget.apk (almost everything)
    MusicPlayerWT.apk
    SamsungCamera.apk (almost everything)
    SamsungIME.apk (almost everything)
    SecGallery.apk
    SecBrowser_SPR.apk (icons only)
    SecCalculator2.apk
    SecDownloadProviderUi_2.apk (icons only)
    SecEmail_J.apk (icons only)
    More....

S5 Apps:
    MMS
    Phone
    Contacts
    InCallUI
    Keyguard

System/Media Files:
    Ringtones
    Notification Sounds
    Alarms

WICKED X ROM SPECIFIC FILES: These are in post #2
    Custom Default Wallpaper
    Custom Lockscreen Wallpaper
    Custom ICS Holo Blue Wicked X Rom Bootanimation (thanks @MontyPyFly )
    Pulldown Animation Mod
    More Blue Text in the System
    More.....

MORE WILL BE COMING SOON.... PLEASE STAND BY....

THEME DOWNLOAD BELOW:

To make this completely universal, This will not change your pulldown background or your pulldown bar. To change those you will want to refer to post #3 for the individual theme. This was done to trim down on confusion, upload time and bandwidth.

Wicked X users, please refer to post #2 as well, for even more PCB and HOLO blue goodness!!!

--->PCB BLUE - Click Here<---(This is UNIVERSAL for TW KK 4.4.2)

--->STOCKISH THEME - Click Here<---(THIS IS FOR WICKED X USERS ONLY) NOTE: This will revert to the stock s3 phone and contacts. You must delete InCallUI.apk from system/app.

WICKED X USERS.. PLEASE FLASH THE MODS YOU WANT FROM POST 2 BEFORE FLASHING THE THEME.[/COLOR][/U][/B]

PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIT THANKS IF YA LIKE THESE.. AND VISIT THE LINKS BELOW TO GIVE THE CREATORS A THANKS TOO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you see any images out of place, or wrong sized or anything weird.. please post a screenshot to help me find it.

Thank you's located below... please click show

FIRST AND FOREMOST, I would like to thank @scar45 for his pcb theme for aosp/cm based roms located here and @dazednconfused for his Wicked Sensations ROM for GS3 MK3 located here.... please give them a thanks for allowing me to use their images. This theme wouldn't be possible without them.

SECOND BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, I would like to say thank you to @bilgerryan and for using my theme in his rom.. it's an honor to be picked by someone like him to use my theme for his custom rom's, Wicked X ROM located here , base theme... before I even made an official post about it, lol ... so thank you very much.

DISCLAIMER BELOW... PLEASE CLICK SHOW.

I, NOR ANY MOD/DEV/THEMER, SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU FLASH TO YOUR PHONE. IF IT MELTS FROM FLASHING TO MUCH... YOUR FAULT.. .IF IT BRICKS FROM FLASHING A BAD ZIP... YOUR FAULT... HOWEVER, SHOULD YOUR PHONE CAUSE OTHERS TO BE JEALOUS OF YOU, OR IT GROWS WINGS AND ATTACKS YOU BECAUSE IT IS JUST SO WICKED WITH ALL THE MODS AND THEMES.................... WE WILL TAKE FULL RESPONSIBIILITY FOR THAT.

I DO NOT MIND PORTING ANYTHING I MAKE... BUT PLEASE ASK THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS OF THE IMAGES THEMSELVES BEFORE POSTING. THE THANKS BELOW LIST THE MAIN CONTRIBUTORS AND I DO KNOW THAT SCAR45 ASKS THAT YOU ASK TO POST HIS PCB IMAGES BEFORE POSTING... HES A KEWL GUY BUT PLEASE ASK HIM FIRST.

YOU ARE ULTIMATLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU FLASH TO YOUR PHONE. PLEASE RESEARCH AND USE CAUTION AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS... BUT RULE NUMBER ONE IS, ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING ANYTHING.

Misc - Screenshots, Themed Apks, Etc.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY ANDROID FILE HOST FOLDER FOR THESE DOWNLOADS IF YOU HAVE ISSUE SEEING THE LINKS BELOW
    UPDATE: 8/17/14
    Added 3Minit Battery mod for Wicked X v8

Removed all other Wicked X mods as they will break half of the new update mods. I will update as I change them lol.

This is where I will post additional screenshots for the theme and any mods I make for the Wicked X ROM.
    I will also be posting my selections of notifications, backgrounds and whatever else I like. :cool:
    I will also post links to third-party apps that go well with this theme.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIT THANKS IF YA LIKE THESE..

MY WICKED X SPECIFIC THEMES AND MODS:

---->FLASH THIS<----- IF YOU FLASHED THE OLD STOCKISH THEME TO FIX THE LOCKSCREEN AND SYSTEMUI.

**Wicked X v8 3Minit battery mod HERE

**S3 Phone revert FLASH THIS PCB BLUE THEMED.NO NEED TO DELETE ANYTHING. THE ZIP DOES IT FOR YOU.

**S3 Phone revert FLASH THIS STOCK THEMED NO NEED TO DELETE ANYTHING. THE ZIP DOES IT FOR YOU.

**S5 Phone revert FLASH THIS PCB BLUE THEMED.NO NEED TO DELETE ANYTHING. THE ZIP DOES IT FOR YOU.

**Network Speed Indicators HERE

MY UNIVERSAL THEMES AND MODS:

S5 SecMms.apk Inverted and themedThanks to @jovy23 and his guide here for the instructions on how to do it. UPDATED 7/16/14... read the update "quote" at the top of the post for details

MY UNIVERSAL EXTRAS AND MISC:
    My picks of Notifcation, Ringtone and Alarm sounds. Flash and reboot. ----> HERE

THIRD-PARTY THEMED APPS
    Wicked X LG G3 Keyboard HERE
    DARK Blue 5 Row Google Keyboard HERE
    ICS HOLO Blue 5 Row Google Keyboard thanks @Thebear j koss HERE
    Darkhorse Playstore HERE
    UltimaRom Holo Apps (Playstore, Dropbox, Youtube, Chrome and??? current as of 6/17/14) HERE

SCREEN SHOTS BELOW ARE FROM COMBINING THE THEME IN POST #1 WITH ALL MODS IN POST #2... SAME WITH SCREENSHOTS IN POST #1.
    NOTE: Most text below is now Holo ICS blue hex code 33b5e5​
    Lockscreen, TOGGLE, Pulldown mods and MORE!!!

UPDATED: 8-2-2014

Added Lockscreen Flare effect replacements ported from here.
    MUST USE WITH S5 LOCKSCREEN MOD IN POST #2

PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIT THANKS IF YA LIKE THESE..

THESE SHOULD BE UNIVERSAL.

FRAMEWORK BACKGROUNDS BELOW:

NOTE: For these, you must flash the Wicked X Specific Framework mod in post 2...or be on a rom with the custom background mod. these will not work if you do not.... if you're on another rom then your roms dev has to have this mod first for this to work.
    PCB Background ADDED 6-22-14

Accuweather Widgets:

TOGGLES BELOW:

WIFI ICONS BELOW:

Retro Wifi Icons added 6-2-14

Router Wifi Icons added 6-2-14

PCB Glowing Wand WiFi Icons added 6-3-14

CUSTOM BATTERY ICONS BELOW:

CUSTOM PULLDOWN BACKGROUNDS BELOW:

PULLDOWN BARS BELOW:

LOCK SCREEN MODS:

Lock Screen White-Blue Glow Popup

Lock Screen Blue Circuit Popup

THE FOLLOWING MODS ARE PORTED FROM THIS THREAD. PLEASE SHOOT HIM A THANKS FOR CREATING THESE AS THEY GO PRETTY WELL WITH THIS THEME. AND HE HAS A FEW OTHER COLORS YOU CAN PORT TO.

NOW UNIVERSAL FOR NOTE 2, S3 AND S5.

Flare Effect replaced by blue Lightning

Flare Effect replaced by blue Orbs

Flare Effect replaced by blue Flames

I, NOR ANY MOD/DEV/THEMER, SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU FLASH TO YOUR PHONE. IF IT MELTS FROM FLASHING TO MUCH... YOUR FAULT.. .IF IT BRICKS FROM FLASHING A BAD ZIP... YOUR FAULT... HOWEVER, SHOULD YOUR PHONE CAUSE OTHERS TO BE JEALOUS OF YOU, OR IT GROWS WINGS AND ATTACKS YOU BECAUSE IT IS JUST SO WICKED WITH ALL THE MODS AND THEMES.................... WE WILL TAKE FULL RESPONSIBIILITY FOR THAT.

YOU ARE ULTIMATLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU FLASH TO YOUR PHONE. PLEASE RESEARCH AND USE CAUTION AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS... BUT RULE NUMBER ONE IS, ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING ANYTHING.

Custom Splash/Boot Screen

UPDATED: 6-29-14
    Moved all files to Android Filehost server for better download quality... and they have md5 checksum for verification of good downloads to make it easier for you guys.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIT THANKS IF YA LIKE THESE.

SPLASH/BOOT SCREEN BELOW:
    WARNING... THESE WILL ONLY WORK WITH KT747 KERNEL LOCATED HERE ... I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FLASHING ON ANY OTHER KERNEL AS KT747 IS WHAT THESE WERE MADE ON.

These were made using the zip posted here.... i just repacked with these splash/boot screens, shoot @techdog a thanks for the zip.

DOWNLOADS BELOW

PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIT THANKS IF YA LIKE THIS MOD.

HERE is the standalone mod for the WICKED X ROM to activate ANIMATED PULL DOWN BACKGROUNDS (its also in post 2 under MY WICKED X MODS)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/etx86e114v6jhby/Wicked X animated pull down mod ONLY.zip

MODDER AND THEMER INSTRUCTIONS FOR GETTING YOUR ANIMATIONS TO WORK WITH THIS MOD IS FOUND BELOW: WORKS WITH THE ZIP ABOVE.

GUIDE MOVED HERE

=======================================================================================

DEV INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ADD THIS MOD TO YOUR TOUCHWIZ KITKAT 4.4.2 BASED ROM IS LOCATED BELOW:
    to get this to work with your rom... read below..... AND the instructions above to customize the animation.

GUIDE MOVED HERE