[Completed] brasil brick x moto flash 1058 repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Jul 12, 2014
flash me stupid tmobile rom my brasil xt1058 and turn on never. power happen nothing but now insurance. is fix way my phone or brick??? thanks help giving!!!!

bernardo

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Darth

Hi!

Flashing other carriers firmware on a moto X is not a great idea, unless you KNOW it to be safe. And also remember on the X, trying to downgrade from 4.4.2 or higher, can lead to a brick....even a permanent brick.

Here is a thread that may help....

>*Moto X*>*Moto X General*>*[HOW-TO] Resurrecting A Bricked Moto X

You can ask for further help in that thread also.

Hope you work it out!!

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

This is another option to try. But no matter what method you try, you MUST use the firmware for YOUR device, not a different carriers....and the same android version you were on. Again....DON'T downgrade a Moto X that is on 4.4.2 or higher already....ever.

>*Moto X*>*Moto X General*>*[GUIDE][VIDEO] Moto X - Return to 100% stock (using RSD Lite OR manual flash)

Jul 12, 2014
with plug in wall and happen NOTHING. power press button and NOTHING. :crying: now my phone insurance must and without week phone me. stupid stupid!

D

Darth

Press the power button a very long time... Til phone vibrates.

And are you sure its charged?

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

And did you unlock the bootloader? If its not a dev edition, unlocking bootloader voids warranty.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

As does flashing other carriers firmware I suspect.

But, maybe you'll get lucky! ;)

Good luck!

Jul 12, 2014
Press the power button a very long time... Til phone vibrates.

And are you sure its charged?

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

And did you unlock the bootloader? If its not a dev edition, unlocking bootloader voids warranty.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

As does flashing other carriers firmware I suspect.

But, maybe you'll get lucky! ;)

Good luck!

yes with unlock bootloader. hold forever button and nothing yet. charged was before and brick has.

with warranty no, but with insurance is has. but phone without week me before new.

thanks help given :p

but without bad advice flash rom different tmobile happen not. bad evil flash rom different.

insurance must and wait me replace new. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.