Hammered !!!!!!! by fanboys

Search This thread

27scoob

May 24, 2010
How the worm turns !!! Androids have become the fanboys they use to depise .Man I am having some serious doubts as to the openness of this community. This week I have witnessed grown people act like total imbeciles because there side possibly got scooped on an app.. Then a relentless wave of fanboys bash amd insult people becasue they are loyal to dev.. I tried all day to have a genuine threaad only to have it deleted after several pages of usefull talk and interested people having a great discussion. The internet is not as free as we all would believe and this post might not see the light of day .

T

twitch351

Freedom of speech, that's all that is :) I have no problem with your opinion as I have no problem with their's. People will always support their own opinion regardless of how old they are especially if it has recently become extremely popular. That's just life.

-If ignorance is bliss why aren't you smiling?-

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Freedom of speech, that's all that is :) I have no problem with your opinion as I have no problem with their's. People will always support their own opinion regardless of how old they are especially if it has recently become extremely popular. That's just life.

-If ignorance is bliss why aren't you smiling?-

This.

People are people, doesn't matter if they own an ithing or an Android.

Dirk

May 11, 2009
When are people going to learn that I am always right and they are always wrong? [/sarcasm]

:p

But you're only right until i am right and then you're clearly wrong, unless someone else is clearly right in which case either one of us, or both, could clearly be wrong...unless the person who thought he was right was clearly wrong in the first place in which case nobody knows who is right or wrong any more and we'll all just argue for the sake of it :D

I hope that clarifies the situation!

27scoob

May 24, 2010
Freedom of speech...just watch what you say... I know what yall are saying ..I agree and trust neo can take it just as much as I dish it out... and I know how to flip the off switch on the virtual world .. this time was just jumping through all the political hoops on here ,just to have stuff deleted when they couldn't get me off topic ..

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Freedom of speech...just watch what you say... I know what yall are saying ..I agree and trust neo can take it just as much as I dish it out... and I know how to flip the off switch on the virtual world .. this time was just jumping through all the political hoops on here ,just to have stuff deleted when they couldn't get me off topic ..

Exactly!

Well, i'm glad we got all that cleared up :D

27scoob

May 24, 2010
I lost a little respect . I willl endeavour to persevere .. I hope the people that freaked and show their ass because the mighty dev they worship was not first at something spectacular might yet realize that all the spin in the world can't undo the damage to their own reputations..