[Boot Animation] [unsupported] A Huge Collection of Boots

Search This thread

louie m32

Apr 25, 2012
Davao City
how to install these boot animations in xperia arc s

Hi everyone. I just buy my new xperia arc s last december but 'til now haven't completely explore this unit. can anyone tell me how to install these boot animation in my experia arc s? Because I tried to intall it by copying it to my sd card then, i open /sytem/media then i paste it there, but it did not copied and something pop uo in the screen that it says " copy error". Please i need your help.. :confused:

JaeKar99

Oct 14, 2010
Twinky Flats
Hi everyone. I just buy my new xperia arc s last december but 'til now haven't completely explore this unit. can anyone tell me how to install these boot animation in my experia arc s? Because I tried to intall it by copying it to my sd card then, i open /sytem/media then i paste it there, but it did not copied and something pop uo in the screen that it says " copy error". Please i need your help.. :confused:

I would suggest posting in the correct forum thread: http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=962

gorak86

Feb 23, 2012
Yeovil
does anyone have a copy of the decepticon boot animation? its all megaupload links...booooo even just the bootanimation.zip??

thanks

JaeKar99

Oct 14, 2010
Twinky Flats
Hi anyone here has this bootanimation?

Butterflies II - Looped - JaeKar99

I have rebuilt this animation...

Download...

General Announcement: I will be retiring my Fascinate after 18 months and 650 boot animations starting today..

I appreciate the support and all the thanks that I have received. At this point the phone is 'tired' and I have so much work that I cannot continue to adequately support.

I will continue to do work for themers and devs who request specific boot animations.

Thanks again for everything,

JaeKar99 ;)

schu9120

Apr 13, 2011
Moscow
I will be retiring my Fascinate after 18 months and 650 boot animations starting today..

I appreciate the support and all the thanks that I have received. At this point the phone is 'tired' and I have so much work that I cannot continue to adequately support.

I will continue to do work for themers and devs who request specific boot animations.

Thanks again for everything,

JaeKar99 ;)

I don't blame you one bit for retiring from maintaining all of your past bootanis.
Thanks for your work and I hope its still OK if I kang one here and there for my own use. :p

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA

linuxnubee

Apr 19, 2012
can you please update DL links

Since the departure of megaupload alot of these download links ar now outdated any chance of rehosting files elsewhere and updating links big up on all the great work luvvin it.

Many thanks

dsmas

Apr 18, 2012
Bangalore
My phone is GT-N7000 Kingroid V2.0 Kernel Speedmod#3.3.
Q1. Can you pls provide bootanimation.zip so that I can relpace the existing one.Q2. Can I flash these animations (safe) thru CWM ( I am little bit jiffy whenever I do Stock Recovery Mode (CWM). thanks.Q3.Whether all these tons of animations are compatible with N7000.

Last edited:

Xami

Aug 17, 2011
Madinah
Hi can anyone get me android vs apple III and android vs apple LOL Animation because you guys know links are down

adulfo

Apr 26, 2012
Pagadian City
These bootanimations will work with STOCK ROMS also, I tried it using my RAY with 4.0.4... I don't know if somebody has mentioned it in the previous pages of this post...

JaeKar99

Oct 14, 2010
Twinky Flats
Updating a few... By poster request

Here is the Ghost of Havoc Boot Animation:
GhostHavoc.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?7e3te1kdl0yl2xq

Bubbled Android:
BubbledAndroid.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?ctklwmkjhz779s1

Enjoy

Last edited: