sms to other cell-number?

Search This thread

exec228

Feb 4, 2009
Astana
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
salut!

suppose i have a friend with two cellular phones, with two mobile numbers accordingly.

therefore i use "cellular" and "car" slots to write them both to my lookout contacts.

one day my friend has obviously one phone switched off, so i must send sms to another number, specified as "car".

how can i send sms to second mobile number?

i tried every slot: fax, car, work, home - none of them are supposed by HTC to be used for sms addressing

ozmoran

Jan 4, 2009
Maroochydore
salut!

suppose i have a friend with two cellular phones, with two mobile numbers accordingly.

therefore i use "cellular" and "car" slots to write them both to my lookout contacts.

one day my friend has obviously one phone switched off, so i must send sms to another number, specified as "car".

how can i send sms to second mobile number?

i tried every slot: fax, car, work, home - none of them are supposed by HTC to be used for sms addressing

I looked at this on my phone if I start a new sms
I select the to
this will pop the address book up when i select the name it shows all numbers available
I can select any number
What steps are you trying

exec228

Feb 4, 2009
Astana
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
1)press "pick up phone" hardbutton by finger
2)press sequence of letters on the screen buttons until contact is found
3)press "menu" on the screen
4)select "send text message" item
htc opens an sms screen with cell-number already inserted

so it looks like i must add a recipient (same person with other number) and erase first one?

damn htc and md... :(

anyways, thank you. that solves the problem however.

though it looks like gates either hates mobile users, or doesn't have any idea how to use phones.

thank you very much!