[Metamorph]Customize your One S[Animations][Emoticons]

Search This thread

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Hello,

Here is my first contribution to the One S community! If all goes well, this wont be my last! So I've been playing with metamorph for a while now and love the customization it offers! These can be applied using Metamorph or Zipthemer, both can be found in the Play Store for free. I personally use Zipthemer because it makes a back to stock zip just in case you don't want the mod anymore.

Now for the usual disclaimer:
I'm not responsible for ANY damages that may occur from you using this mod. You flash this at you own risk and assume full responsibility for your DEVICE. Always make sure you make a Nandroid Backup just incase something goes wrong.

These Metamorphs work on All Roms for the One S(Deodexed and Odexed) and can be used on other devices as well. There is nothing device specific in these mods.

Instructions for applying these Metamorphs

How to use Metamorph:
I personally have not used Metamorph on the One S so your on your own with that, if you do have any issues use Zipthemer.

How to use Zipthemer:
If you use Zipthemer make sure you UPDATE TO EDIFY in settings. If you don't update to edify the zips it creates will not flash properly. If you ask me why its not flashing in recovery that means you didn't read and I will not answer... Well I probably will but I will be irritated. ;)

I have been using these animations for a long time and have found them from across the web. Again I DID NOT create the animaitons! I am just sharing with everyone what I've been using for years. I do not know who created them but if you created them or know who did PM me and I'll add the credits. I had to remove some of the xmls that are no longer supported by ICS.

YouTube Videos

Bounce Animations

Flip Animations

Fly Animations

Fold Animations

The Smokem Blend are the animations that I mixed from these zips and other places across the web. It took me a lot of flashing and fiddling to get them just the way I wanted. I'm still working on them so expect them to change regularly. You will also find the Emoticons that have been requested across our forum. They will apply the HTC Smilies to the Talk app and the framework. I have tested them and they should all be working fine. Let me know if you have any issues I'll try my best to resolve them... I'll also be taking requests and if Metamorph can accomplish it, then I will do it. Enjoy everyone!

Credits:
meXdroidMod Team
Stale Bread

Attachments

• Bounce_Anim_Metamorph.zip
    34.1 KB · Views: 188
  • Drop_In_Anim_Metamorph.zip
    34.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Flip_Anim_Metamorph.zip
    37.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Fly_In_Anim_Metamorph.zip
    35.6 KB · Views: 155
  • Fold_Anim_Metamorph.zip
    34.9 KB · Views: 149
  • Up_Down_Anim_Metamorph.zip
    33.9 KB · Views: 137
  • Smokem_Blend_Anim_Metamorph.zip
    36.9 KB · Views: 210
  • HTC_Emoticons_Metamorph.zip
    72.4 KB · Views: 284
  • Android_Emoticons_Metamorph.zip
    41 KB · Views: 162
  • Smokem_Blend_Animv2_Metamorph.zip
    36.8 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Alright as requested here are the Stock Galaxy Nexus and Jellybean Animations. I have tested them and the work great one the One S and probably any ICS rom... I would not recommend applying them to a Gingerbread rom though as it will cause the device to not boot up... You have been warned! Enjoy!

Attachments

• Galaxy_Nexus_Stock_Anim_Metamorph.zip
    42.8 KB · Views: 149
  • Jellybean_Animations_Metamorph.zip
    42.1 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
It works well! thank you ;)

Where can I find ics stock animation please ? :D

Your welcome! Glad you like them :)

Why exactly are you looking for ICS animations? If you need them to replace these and go back to "stock" I can make a metamorph for that. If you want them so you can use them on a device without ICS unfortunately a metamorph will not work. The ICS animations have to be compiled into the framework for them to work properly... If they are not compiled in the phone will not boot. I learned that the hard way lol. Let me know and I'll make one up for you if your still interested.

Sent from my AOKP One S using Tapatalk 2

RPMan

Feb 17, 2010
FRANCE
twitter.com
Oh that is not what I mean :) I would like to use android 4 stock animation (like galaxy nexus animation) on my one s. I use apex launcher and your work is good but I prefer galaxy nexus animation ;)

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One S avec Tapatalk

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Great Thinks thank you

Your welcome! :)

Oh that is not what I mean :) I would like to use android 4 stock animation (like galaxy nexus animation) on my one s. I use apex launcher and your work is good but I prefer galaxy nexus animation ;)

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One S avec Tapatalk

Oh okay sounds good. I'll grab the animations from a Galaxy Nexus rom and put them in a metamorph for you. I'm not sure if it will cause any issues but hopefully not. I'll post it ASAP ;)

Sent from my US HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Glad to hear the ones that gave them a spin are liking them!

@RPMan I haven't forgot about your request just been pretty busy with my CM9 theme chooser theme :D

Reactions: WickedDaze

Ashaman_Kupo

Jan 18, 2011
The fold animation didn't work for my us tmo oneS.
Edit. nevermind, i figured it out.
Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium

Last edited:

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Glad to hear you got it working! If anyone has any requests please feel free to ask. I've got a lot to do with my theme chooser but I'll try to get it for you ASAP :D

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
@RPMan I have added the stock animations you requested and am using them now. Let me know if they are what you were looking for :D

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
Actually i got stuck on boot loop :(

You are going to have to elaborate a little bit. What animations caused a bootloop for you? What rom did you apply them to? I've tested them all but I'm currently on AOKP so that might be the difference... Let me know and I'll try to get it sorted out for you.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Here is my first contribution to the One S community! If all goes well, this wont be my last! So I've been playing with metamorph for a while now and love the customization it offers! These can be applied using Metamorph or Zipthemer, both can be found in the Play Store for free. I personally use Zipthemer because it makes a back to stock zip just in case you don't want the mod anymore.

Now for the usual disclaimer:
    I'm not responsible for ANY damages that may occur from you using this mod. You flash this at you own risk and assume full responsibility for your DEVICE. Always make sure you make a Nandroid Backup just incase something goes wrong.

These Metamorphs work on All Roms for the One S(Deodexed and Odexed) and can be used on other devices as well. There is nothing device specific in these mods.

Instructions for applying these Metamorphs

How to use Metamorph:
    I personally have not used Metamorph on the One S so your on your own with that, if you do have any issues use Zipthemer.

How to use Zipthemer:
    If you use Zipthemer make sure you UPDATE TO EDIFY in settings. If you don't update to edify the zips it creates will not flash properly. If you ask me why its not flashing in recovery that means you didn't read and I will not answer... Well I probably will but I will be irritated. ;)

I have been using these animations for a long time and have found them from across the web. Again I DID NOT create the animaitons! I am just sharing with everyone what I've been using for years. I do not know who created them but if you created them or know who did PM me and I'll add the credits. I had to remove some of the xmls that are no longer supported by ICS.

YouTube Videos

Bounce Animations

Flip Animations

Fly Animations

Fold Animations

The Smokem Blend are the animations that I mixed from these zips and other places across the web. It took me a lot of flashing and fiddling to get them just the way I wanted. I'm still working on them so expect them to change regularly. You will also find the Emoticons that have been requested across our forum. They will apply the HTC Smilies to the Talk app and the framework. I have tested them and they should all be working fine. Let me know if you have any issues I'll try my best to resolve them... I'll also be taking requests and if Metamorph can accomplish it, then I will do it. Enjoy everyone!

Credits:
    meXdroidMod Team
    Stale Bread
    Alright as requested here are the Stock Galaxy Nexus and Jellybean Animations. I have tested them and the work great one the One S and probably any ICS rom... I would not recommend applying them to a Gingerbread rom though as it will cause the device to not boot up... You have been warned! Enjoy!
    i cant flash the emoticons with twrp says error :(

You must use Zipthemer or Metamorph to apply the zips. All the instructions needed are in the first post. If you are still having trouble afterwards please let me know. I'll try to help you sort it out.

Sent from my BluMagic One S using Tapatalk 2
    I'm on the stock U.S ROM and I tried the fold animation using meta morph.

Alright, well I restored my stock nandroid thinking maybe I was wrong... It's the stock US Odexed ROM.... I applied the Fold Animations from the OP thinking I uploaded the wrong version... I applied it with Zipthemer first and it booted up and worked perfectly... I then tried it with Metamorph and it booted up fine as well... The only thing I can think of is that you have a bad download... I highly recommend using Zipthemer instead of Metamorph.... If you get a bootloop Zipthemer creates an undo.zip that you flash to fix the bootloop... Hopefully you can get it working on your end. :)

Thank you man, it works great! :)