[ROM] CM-10.1 AOSP 4.2.2 Jellybean [KANG] [Aug-6]

Search This thread

MIGhunter

May 15, 2012
Bloomington
Also re: torch bug, install Flashlight LED Genius from Play Store. It has a function where if you shake your phone on the lock screen the torch comes on and holds a wakelock until you shake it again. I never use any other method anymore.

Sent from my HTC Sensation

Just tried it. it only works if you hit the power button on the lock screen. so when my lock screen shuts shown, it goes off. which means I have to power up again. this is the problem with torch. I wish I knew this stuff, it works in the ICS sense flashlight. someone smarter than me should figure out how to port that flashlight over.

StuartTheFish

Nov 9, 2011
Re: [ROM] CM10.1 AOSP 4.2.1 Jellybean [KANG] [Feb-12]

Just tried it. it only works if you hit the power button on the lock screen. so when my lock screen shuts shown, it goes off. which means I have to power up again. this is the problem with torch. I wish I knew this stuff, it works in the ICS sense flashlight. someone smarter than me should figure out how to port that flashlight over.

The tesla led app automatically turns the led back on when the screen goes off. Just wish I could put it on the pull down tile screen thing.

Kameeeleon

Jan 31, 2012

It holds a lock when you shake the torch on, so the screen and torch stay on until you turn either the screen or the light off... at least it does on mine.

Sent from my HTC Sensation

ziaulh.ch

Oct 19, 2010
Dhaka
blasphemedsoldier.deviantart.com
I installed feb-10 build 2 days ago onto ViperS 1.6.3, and everything was great. Installed feb-12 build today, and still everything is great. There are two small problems, which won't affect many users, but they annoy me a little - (1) mhl doesn't work (2) the flashlight app which comes with the rom isn't perfect - light turns off with screen.

But other than that - PERFECT !!

You flashed this on viper and everything works great? what do you mean? o_0

STk3000

May 1, 2012

Fine ill wire trick and update to 3.33 on Sunday when I have the time... Listen it's not about me not being tech savy it's because I did not like the idea of putting metal objects in the phone... I'm a more software guy working at an ad server and I hate to deal with hardware issues.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

nicknc

Dec 10, 2009
Fine ill wire trick and update to 3.33 on Sunday when I have the time... Listen it's not about me not being tech savy it's because I did not like the idea of putting metal objects in the phone... I'm a more software guy working at an ad server and I hate to deal with hardware issues.

You'll be fine with the wire mod-- I've S-OFFed three different sensations with no issues (even arced a little one time due to static electricity, didn't hurt anything).

Try to find the instructions with the video gif-- it helps get the right timing (has to be DEAD on to work).

Also make sure you:

1) Touch something metal first to discharge any static you have (will throw off the procedure otherwise)

2) Don't be stupid like me and use an unshielded wire (like a paper clip)-- it defeats the grounding action and will burn up a lot of time. Use a shielded wire or use a paper clip and wear a glove-- took me over 2 hours my first time until I finally realized that. I don't think the instructions mention it, and although it should be obvious, it just didn't occur to me right away (and I'm an engineering student, lol)

Igneo676

May 2, 2010
Re: [ROM] CM10.1 AOSP 4.2.1 Jellybean [KANG] [Feb-13]

Redownloaded, checked md5, still won't install?

Edited: size was comparing before the firmware deletion. My bad

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

PesSarmiento

Apr 10, 2012
New York
Apple iPhone 12
I've recently been getting soft reboots often which caused me to go back to venom. I had a dirty flash and it occurred them did a clean flash with the soft reboots still persisting

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda app-developers app

I was having the same issue. My Rom was working fine for like a week, then I experience this reboots, the problem is that the RPM doesn't start, when is loading all the applications it reboot again and again and again. I have to take off the battery. Wait for like 30 minutes and then give it a try once more. The cellphone is normal 2 days more and then the same problem again. I don't know what to do. There is a wipe scrip for a deep clean or something like that. Or maybe the CPU settings. I really want to try this new ROM.

Sultanxda

Recognized Developer
I'm currently using Bruce's kernel on this rom and it appears to have stopped. Not tried sultan's kernel on Bruce's rom to know yet. Though that said, I thought albinoman has modified sultan's kernel for this rom so it's no longer the same?

I've been using Bruce's CM10 with my kernel since forever (late November) and I've never had even 1 random reboot. The changes made by Albinoman are very minor and should have absolutely no impact on stability.

pyramid

Apr 18, 2009
Melbourne
Albi - No i din't try yet. But atleast you took effort to resolve problem. I may try it when i go back to home from work..but just wonder what performance you mentioned in OP.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10.1.2 | Jellybean 4.2.2 - KANG

AlbinoBanner.png

CyanogenMod is an enhanced open source firmware distribution for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile operating system. It offers features and options not found in the official firmware distributed by vendors of these devices. Features supported by CyanogenMod include native theming support, FLAC audio codec support, a large Access Point Name list, an OpenVPN client, an enhanced reboot menu, support for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB tethering, CPU overclocking and other performance enhancements, soft buttons and other "tablet tweaks", toggles in the notification pull-down (such as wi-fi, Bluetooth and GPS), app permissions management, as well as other interface enhancements. CyanogenMod does not contain spyware or bloatware. In many cases, CyanogenMod may increase performance and reliability compared with official firmware releases.

Source: CyanogenMod Wiki

Screenshots

y5yvusar.jpg

4y3emy2u.jpg

Screenshot_2013_06_27_12_27_16.png

Installation Instructions

Requirements
    * Rooted (obviously)
    * Firmware 3.32/3.33. Read this post for more info and download link CLICK HERE

Installation
    1: If you are coming from another ROM do a full wipe
    1a: if this is just an update to THIS ROM BASE you can simply wipe cache and dalvik cache
    2: Flash gapps (download below)
    3: Reboot
    3b: If you want to make changes to the CPU/GPU clock speeds, I/O, or CPU governor settings, edit /system/etc/init.d/99kernel (outlined below)
    4: Enjoy CyanogenMod 10.1

Please read the whole post for changelog, Download links, and other important info

Please also take the time to check out this great FAQ and General Support thread created/moderated by Skipjacks It contains a lot of useful information, It would also be great if users try to keep general Q&A questions and other ROM discussion in this thread, It will help weed out the non-development posts and make things go fater for me, which means faster development for you :)

Updates:: CM has reached 10.1 stable. I will still release bugfix updates if needed but this should be as stable as stable can be on the Sensation. Here's to AOSP 4.3 :p

. As always: remember it takes a FULL charge from AC, and a full discharge then re charge batteryt to be accurate. Also leave it plugged in for up to an hour at 100%, Another thing i find helps battery life is to make custom auto-adjustment values if you use auto-brightness. Check below for full changelog Feedback always welcome Please read the Kernel section for more info and full config options for the kernel.

Albinoman887

Working
    SMS/MMS
    Wi-FI
    Data
    GPS
    Audio
    Radio
    Camera
    Gnow
    SD Card
    Bluetooth
    H/W Accelerated Video Playback
    Native Wi-Fi Tethering
    1080p Video Recording

Not Working
    ??????????

Changelog

Aug-6
    * Fixed issue with microphone not working in apps
    * Synced with upstream

Aug-4
    * Synced with upstream, this is probably gonna be the last cm-10.1 build unless there is a bug fix or something as development has died down on that branch
    * Got a dedicated server as a mirror with super fast internet connection. i'm still gonna use goo for the ota updates but the link here will be to the new server

July-20
    * CM was tagged 10.1.2 - Security fixes
    * Any upstream CM changes since last release (a lot of "under-the-hood" changes)
    * Sweep2wake issue with waking on home might be fixed

July-10
    * CM was tagged 10.1.1
    * Fixed issue with flashlight turning off when screen is off (finally, yay)
    * Upstream Changes
    * UNTESTED: Fixed issue with sweep2wake and home button waking screen

July-2
    * Fixed settings FC when removing an app
    * Fixed rare issue of trashed framebuffer (garbled display)
    * Kernel: Added FauxSound (requires app)
    * Upstream Changes

June-26
    * CM-10.1 is now tagged stable!
    * ROM is now compiled with linaro and -o3 optimizations
    * Misc cleanup

June-10
    * Kernel updated to Linux 3.0.80
    * Bugfix: Incorrect report of data-usage (upstream bug)
    * More Upstream changes - CM-10.1 RC5 mainly
    * Sorry for the delay of relase was enjoying the rare good weather around here :p

June-1-build2
    * Superuser bug from last release is fixed now
    * Kernel updated to Linux 3.0.80
    * Some upstream changes

June-1
    * CM is now RC3/4
    * Really fixed issue with no audio in hangouts
    * Tried to address reboots in last build by reverting the pmem change a week or so ago
    * Many upstream changes

May-24
    * Reverted back to Linaro GCC 4.7 (I think it might have been causing some hard-reboots, plus we get better benchmarks with 4.7)
    * Upstream: Updates to audio-caf repo that should fix the issues with the new Hangouts
    * Now CM-10.1 RC2+
    * Various upstream changes (mainly translations and a few minor bug fixes)

May-17
    * In very rare cases the framebuffer was being trashed which was causing screen flicker, this is now fixed
    * Fixed bug with homescreen and big margins on clean install
    * Kernel now compiled with Linaro GCC 4.8 toolchain (more optimizations)
    * Upstream Changes: CM-10.1 RC2

May-10
    * Kernel: Switched back to PM_MAX (low-power wifi) when screen is off, no real benefit
    * Kernel: Added a couple build optimizations to GPU drivers
    * Kernel: Updated to Linux 3.0.77
    * Upstream Changes (CM is gearing up for RC1)

May-3
    * Reverted T-Mobile data drop change to as it caused issues with data. Users who still want this patch can find it in the build.prop as a comment, Delete the # and the above line and save:)
    * Fixed a few remaining issues with charging docks
    * Enabled UID stat in kernel, Allows data usage stats.
    * Re-enabled scrolling tweaks
    * Upstream changes

May-2
    * Fixed bootloops with charging docks that also have MHL support (no this doesn't fix MHL)
    * Kernel updated to Linux 3.0.76
    * Fixed data drop issue on T-Mobile
    * Upstream changes
    * Minor code cleanup

May-1
    * All glitches during video playback fixed (all credits go to arco for finding this fix)
    * Some updates to PMEM driver in kernel
    * Various other updates to kernel from CAF jb kernel
    * No longer using forks of frameworks/native or av due to our patches being merged
    * Upstream Changes

April-26
    * Enabled Fast-charge by default
    * Removed debug.composition.type to fix ghosting
    * Tried to address battery drain by reverting the updated battery drivers
    * Re-merged ondemand governor from old kernel (trying to fix battery drain)
    * Kernel updated to Linux 3.0.74
    * Upstream Changes

April-23
    * Kernel: Lots of updates to framebuffer from CAF jb-chocolote.
    * Kernel: More updates to vidc from CAF kernel.
    * Kernel: Spped optimizations and tweaks, minor but noticable
    * Bugfix: Tearing
    * Various Upstream Changes

April-19
    * Switched debug.composition.type build.prop setting back to "dyn" (seems to save battery)
    * Display: Display repo is now real cm-10.1 source just with pmem support added back in (old repo was cm10 code)
    * Display: Tweaked auto-brightness ranges, and added an extra step, seems to save battery
    * Media: Media repo is now real cm-10.1 sorce with pmem support
    * Kernel: Updated KGSL/adreno drivers(caf) for repo with new display repo
    * Kernel: Updated genlock(caf) for use with new display repo
    * Kernel: Sweep2wake hack added (should fix freezing touch screens, (to a point, not completely)
    * Kernel: Switched ondemand governor back to one included in msm8660 kernel (was using old one)
    * Kernel: Updated to Linux 3.0.73
    * Credits: All credits or the display/media updates goes to arco
    * Upstream Changes

April-13
    * Bugfix: Tried to address remaining lag issues by tweaking kernel (all changes listed here were in my kernel test build)
    * Kernel: Reverted mpdecision to old version
    * Kernel: Reverted patch to force GPU to scale one freq at a time
    * Kernel: Removed duplicate dynamic fsync procoess
    * Kernel: Set readahead buffer back to default (128kb)
    * Kernel: silenced some useless logging in DMESG
    * General Upstream Changes

April-11
    * Bugfix: all lag should be gone now, somehow the build was curupt
    * Bugfix: logcat spam of HWC_FRAMEBUFFER_TARGET
    * Bugfix: 3D GPU OC wasn't being set correctly because there was a missing chmod line, added.
    * Switched back to gpu.composition.type to gpu, its the defualt in 4.2 and has best performance
    * Switched to audio-caf variant (repo) I fixed the VOIP bug with it before. hopefully this will fix the "robotic" calls some people have (audio also seems to be a higher volume)
    * Tweaked the display repo to help with video glitches
    * Kernel: KGSL updated to CAF (seems to give better gpu performance, and higher benchmark) (credis: midnight88)
    * Kernel: adreno updated to CAF (more up to date) (midnight88)
    * Kernel: msm updated to CAF (midnight88)
    * Kernel: some upstream patches to vidc (jb-mr1-chocolote) CAF
    * Kernel: properly added Sweep2Wake
    * Optimized the kernel a bit more
    * Lots of upstream changes. (pretty sure M3 was tagged)
    * maybe some other litte things I forgot, check github :)

April-7
    * Kernel: Complete rebase off of msm8660-common kernel, All the speed and features of my original kernel are still there, just streamlined for easy merging of new caf stuff
    * Kernel: updated to Linux 3.0.72
    * Kernel: Updated vidc drivers to jb-chocolote from caf (1/2)
    * Kernel: Updated vidc drivers to jb-mmr1-chocolote from caf (mr1 = aosp 4.2) (2/2)
    * Kernel: Updated adreno drivers (note: we are still using old libs)
    * Kernel: Updated bluetooth to jb-chocolote from caf
    * Kernel: Updated qdspv6v3 to jb-chocolote from caf
    * Kernel: Added USB HID support to kernel
    * Kernel: Added USB OTG to kernel
    * Kernel: Added updated mpdecision by showp1984
    * Display: hwcomposer updated to 1.0
    * Display: kernel now correctly reports refresh rate to gralloc
    * Display: Allow to build with MDP-4.1 (somewhat fixes video artifacts)
    * Switched composition.type=dyn to mdp in build prop
    * Updated vidc firmware to match new vidc in kernel
    * Updated liblights
    * Fixed build.prop so GooManager will notify of new versions
    * Lots of upstream Changes (check gerrit for details)
    * Bugfix: Upstream: cLock: switched to new API (old one was taken down???)
    * Cleaned up kernel config script
    * Bugfix: Fixed HWC in framebuffer target logcat spam
    * Bugfix: blending in video playback bug has been somewhat squashed, not 100% yet, tested with BSPlayer
    * General cleanup

Mar-31
    * Added x264 1080p video recording and camerawrapper commit from gerrit
    * Thumbnails for recorded videos are now fixed
    * Increased wi-fi scan interval a bit
    * Fixed disapearing OSD in video player etc (no need to disable h/w overlays)
    * Cleaned up display-legacy repo
    * Upstream Changes

Mar-28
    * Added setting to allow lockscreen to rotate (disabled by default) you must uncomment the lockscreen_rot_override line in build.prop
    * Upstream: Removed Pie settings for devices with hardware keys
    * Other upstream changees. Check review.cyanogenmod.org for details

Mar-27
    * Switch to PM_FAST when screen is off
    * Frameworks/av is now 100% CyanogenMod (cyanogen added legacy camera prarms so evervolv cherry picks are not needed)
    * Host of updates to media and display
    * Upstream Changes

Mar-24
    * Reverted change to PM_FAST as there was no benefit and comsumed more battery
    * Added lazy and conservate CPU governors to kernel
    * Raised Volume levels a bit (thanks erraggy)
    * Tried to address video tearing (not completely gone)
    * Upstream Changes

Mar-22-build2
    * Sorry completely borked the audio_policy.conf, fixed now :)

Mar-22
    * Fixed GooManager not notifying about updates, After this build install it should notify you
    * Re-enable FM Radio (got lost in merge)
    * dalvik cache is back in cache now
    * Kernel base updated to Linux 3.0.70
    * Upstream Changes

Mar-21
    * Merged my device tree with Team-Hydra repo, All future roms will be based on this, Check OP for details
    * Updated Kernel base to 3.0.69
    * Added frandom support to kernel for people who want it
    * Switched to PM_FAST in kernel (high power wi-fi when screen is off)
    * Host of upstream Changes
    * Cleanup

Mar-15
    * Upstream Changes

Mar-14 (internal)
    * Upstream Changes (mainly translations)

Mar-13 (internal)
    * Re-added a couple build.prop settings (mainly data/network related)
    * Disabled libv8 optimizations since we don't have the correct qcom props (thanks intervirgil)
    * Forgot to change governor to ondemand when i added back the configs for it in the init script
    * Cleaned up the sweep2wake configuration
    * Changed kernel version string back to ChronicKernel, Kernel is so heavily modified now it deserves it's own name
    * Upstream: frameworks/base: Added Volume Tile to Quicksettings
    * Upstream: Phone: Settings: do not override network mode on read
    * Upstream: cLock: Fix error when the weather data from Yahoo is incomplete
    * Many upstream translations changes and other small things not worth listing here

Mar-11-build2
    * Reverted the removal of CPU min/max freq, CPU gov, and I/O (ondemand still default)
    * Upstream changes

Mar-11
    * Updated kernel base to Linux 3.0.68
    * Removed settings from kernel init script that can be configured in CM's Performance settings menu
    Note: init script still sets min cpu freq to 384mhtz as its still strongly advised
    * Set default governor to ondemand
    * Added support in kernel init script to enable tun.ko
    * Upstream changes. I think there were some updates to DeskClock (alarm clock) and a few other minor updates

Mar-9
    * Fixed video recording with FFC. If you still get Force Closes clear data and cache for Gallery
    * Imported bruce's media_codecs.xml and media_profiles.xml (this is what fixed FFC video recording)
    * Minor upstream changes

Mar-8 (Internal)
    * Fixed Volume Rocker Wake not showing in Settings>Display
    * Reverted CRT Hack in kernel - Not needed for cm-10.1
    * Now using Team-Hydra display-legacy and media legacy repos as they are maintained
    * Switched to Team-Hydra frameworks/av repo as it has a more complete Camera patch
    * Merged new KGSL from bruce's kernel
    * Upstream Changes including new weather icons for cLock
    * Minor cleanup and changes
    * Wallpaper reseting to default should be fixed (I guess this was a side-effect of small PMEM MDP)

Mar-7
    * Minor tweak to pmem to fix AOSP_BASE growing into framebuffer (very rare that this would happen anyway but fixed)
    * Switched back to the other display-legacy and media-legacy repos i was using as they are being kept up to date by the maintainer
    * Upstream changes

Mar-6
    * Finally figured out the math behind mapping pemem so I could increase its size without trashing FrameBuffer
    * Soft-reboots should be gone now due to the PMEM increase
    * A Couple cherry-picks that might help with video playback (probably not though)
    * Upstream: Switched to new superuser by koush
    * Other upstream changes I don't remember. Check Gerrit for details.

Old Changelogs

Kernel

ChronicKernel

Kernel now based on Bruce's kernel with a few changes by me, including:

* Compiled with linaro
    * Set flash to disable if battery is below 10% to prevent the random shut-off when taking a pic
    * Removed/Disabled KSM
    * Removed ZRAM
    * User-configurable GPU OC (Not OC'd by default)
    * Optimized and compiled with with the "Optimize a lot, or -o3 option)
    * Added more I/O schedulers
    * Tweaked voltages a bit
    * Reverted CRT hack to smooth animation in Android 4.2.2
    * Increased PMEM_MDP as it is needed in Android 4.2.2 to fix soft-reboots
    * PM_FAST enabled by default (high power wi-fi when screen is off)

These settings were changed by me to help make the kernel more stable with our ROM, observed with tests by me. If you want more features of the Sultan kernel feel free to flash it, but support will not be provided in this thread.

Other Features of the kernel include:

* OC to 1866Mhtz (default 1566Mhtz)
    * Undervolted
    * User-configurable CPU OC
    * User-configurable CPU default governor (ondemand = default)
    * User-configurable I/O scheduler (default = SIO)
    * User-configurable badass gonvernor (default = balanced)
    * Sweep2Wake

You can edit many of the settings in /system/etc/init.d/99kernel, here is a snippet of the script with all the config options

Kernel init script: Click Show Content to expand

Code:
    #Script originally made by Axetilen. Modified by Sultan (android1234567)
    #Updated for albinoman887's ChronicKernel (98% of the credit goes to android1234567. Thanks so much man :)

# Configure your options here #

# Config default CPU Gonvernor (Disabled by default: When disabled uses internal Kernel setting)
    # For better battery life switch to badass
    # Kernel Default: ondemand
    # Possible values
    #  badass
    #  ondemand
    #  interactive
    #= lagfee
    #  performance
    GOV=ondemand;

# Config I/O scheduler
    # deadline
    # cfq
    # noop
    # vr 
    # sio (default)
    IO=sio;

# Config CPU max frequency
    # Default: 1566000 (1566Mhtz)
    # Overclockable to - 1836000 (1836Mhtz)
    # for badass set to 1566mhtz (best performance/battery life)
    MAXFREQ=1566000;

# Config CPU min frequency
    # Default: 384000 (384Mhtz)
    # Range 384000 - 1944000 (384Mhtz - 1944Mhtz)
    MINFREQ=384000;

# Config 3D GPU clock
    # 228571000 = 228mhz
    # 266667000 = 267mhz (default)
    # 300000000 = 300mhz (Recomended For balance of Performance and Battery life)
    # 320000000 = 320mhz
    GPU=266667000;

# Config 2D GPU clock
    # 145455000 = 145mhz
    # 160000000 = 160mhz
    # 200000000 = 200mhz (default)
    # 228571000 = 228mhz (Recomended For balance of Performance and Battery life)
    # 266667000 = 267mhz
    DD=200000000;

# Badass
    # possible values
    # 1 = performance
    # 2 = balanced
    # 3 = battery saving
    BADASS=2

# Enable Sweep2Wake
    # 0 = disabled (default)
    # 1 = enabled
    # 2 = enabled (with no button backlight during sweep)
    SWEEP=0

# Enable Fastcharge
    # 0 = disabled
    # 1 = substitute AC to USB charging always
    # 2 = substitute AC to USB charging only if there is no USB peripheral detected
    FASTCHARGE=0;

# Fsync Control
    # Disabled by default (recomended)
    # 2 = Fsync disabled
    # 1 = Fsync enabled
    FSYNC=2;

# TUN
    # Disabled by default
    # 0 = Disabled
    # 1 = Enabled
    TUN=0

# End of configurable options #

Please note this is not the full script just a small portion, Check /system/etc/init.d/99kernel for the full script

Bugs

* MHL doesn't work
    * Sweep2wake sometimes causes issues with the proximity sensor during calls

Notes

* As of Feb-19 CyanognMod changed the way the reboot menu works. To enable the "Advanced Reboot" menu with recovery and bootloader go to Settings>Developer Options and Check Advanced Reboot

* As of AOSP 4.2.2 ADB now has a whitelist feature. On first connect with adb it will say device offline You need to update your ADB then with the phone connected. Disable and Re-Enable Android Debugging in the Developer Options menu. It will ask if you want to accept and show the PC's RSA key. Select Yes and it will now work as expected

* If your homescreen does not look right (big margins) go to System Settings>Launcher>homescreen[/B] click Stretch screens. Then choose grid size and set rows to 5.[

* As of AOSP 4.2.1 Developer Options and Performance setting menu options are hidden until you go into about phone and tap build number repeatedly (aprox. 6 times) this only needs to be done once
    * If you are having a lot of soft reboots when waking the device set you min CPU freq. to 384htz in Performance settings. (What? no Performance settings? ummm look up hehe)

* If you are coming from another ROM i highly recommend you perform and Wipe Date/Factory Reset in recovery menu when applying this ROM.

* The gapps linked to does not have photosphere. As far as i know it's not supposed to. If you want photophere search for the flashable zip

* If you can't get MMS to work. Send yourself a MMS. or just wait a day. eventually they will work again

* For the best battery life I suggest the stock settings with the exception of the ONDEMAND governor. Switching to BADASS will yield best battery results

DOWNLOAD

ROM : cm-10.1-20130806-Albinoman887-pyramid.zip
    Gapps : gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip
    Goo.im Repo : CLICK HERE
    * This ROM can also be downloaded directly with GooManager *

Source Code

Team Hydra Github (main): https://github.com/Team-Hydra
    CyanogenMod Github: https://github.com/CyanogenMod
    Personal Github: https://github.com/Albinoman887

Credits

* First off of course cyanogen, the CyanogenMod project and all who contribute.
    * Bruce2728 for doing all the leg-work originally to get get CM-10 on our Sensation, most of which was used for CM-10.1
    * Evervolv Team for their device tree. This was largely what was needed to get the build going.
    * mikez for all his work on the Evervolv/pyramid tree.
    * NLJ for making the diff patch of Evervolv's frameworks_av repo to get camera working
    * jiggs82 for all his helpful hints.
    * And any and all users in this thread who contirbuted or will contribute to making this ROM as stable as possible
    * dastin1015 for answering all my n00bish questions, and providing helpful hints and solutions
    * android1234567 for all the help with the kernel, without you we wouldn't have new kernel
    * tarfu for fixing camera p2z
    * blahb14hblah for his hint to the extra scrolling tweak in frameworks/base
    * NLJ for fixing the Sweep2Wake proximity sensor issue
    * Skipjacks for maintaining the Q&A thread
    * A bunch of thanks to arco, for all his updates to our kernel, our display libs, our media libs, and for fixing the video playback glitching, and for being a good friend and dev mentor.

Donations

I really didn't want to do this but people keep asking so here is a donation link if you want to buy me a coffee or pack of smokes (I go through a lot sitting on the PC messing around lol) go ahead. But not required or expected by any means :)

Note: The name on the paypal account may say patricia, this is because it's a family paypal account. :)

For more information like compiling, see 2nd post

Happy Flashing

Albinoman887
    Old changelogs

Feb-6
    * Fixed GPS not working from last build
    * No longer build from gps-legacy, use CM source
    * Upstream: Contacts: Lots of clean up and optimization
    * Other upstream changes I am not listing here. Check gerrit for more details
    * Kernel: Added mpdecision fix for freq <384hmtz (still not not advised) credits: android1234567
    * Kernel: Updated to Linux 3.0.62

Feb-4 Build 2
    * Fixed pinch to zoom for camera (all credits go to tarfu)

Feb-4
    * New kernel base
    * User Configurable GPU Overclock. (/system/etc/init.d/89kernel)
    * Removed Sweep2Wake
    * CPU Overclockable to 1.94Ghtz
    * Undervolted CPU a bit more
    * Kernel now compiled iwith Linaro
    * Added scrolling build.prop tweaks
    * Increased Wi-Fi voltage
    * Upstream Changes
    * Cherry picked commit for Contects that will maybe improve scrolling

Feb-2
    * Native WiFI tether works
    * Preliminary FM Radio support
    * Upstream Changes
    * Overall snappier do to optimization

Jan-31
    * Reverted native tether fix to fix the SSID scanning
    * Removed bcmhd module from device tree as its in kernel
    * Upstream changes

Jan-30
    * Fixed LocationProvider Wakelock
    * Fixed 1080p video recording
    * Fixed Native WiFI Tethering (have only tested with unsecured network)
    * Upstream Changes
    * Updated local_manifest.xml for people compiling from source (will soon just start hosting it on github)

Jan-29
    * Really fixed GPS
    * Fixed WiFi Tethering (Barnacle only))
    * Cherry picked a bT patch for 48 htz playback
    * Fixed volume
    * Removed mpdecision (kernel has this)
    * Updated build.prop to be in-line with bruce and others
    * Anyone who was having slow data should be fine now
    * Updated kernel to Linux 3.0.61
    * Sweep2Wake disabled by default (could very well be cause of batt drain and sensor issues)
    * Probably some other changes I forgot

Jan-27
    * Fixed GPS
    * Possibly fixed Bluetooth Issues
    * Upstream Changes

Jan-26
    * Removed Evervolv default wallpaper (i'm an idiot)
    * Cleaned up code (reverted some changes by Evervolv)
    * Tryed to fix the bugs with bluetooth but have no device's to test it with
    * Upstream Changes as of 11am PST

Jan-25
    * Fixed some Display glitches
    * Removed thermald.conf to match bruce's branch
    * Switched Kernel base - (OC/UV - Thanks bruce)
    * Upstream changes

Jan-24-Build2
    * Fixed Camera
    * Fixed Signal Strength icon
    * Re-added Torch

Jan 24
    * initial build

Compiling

first create the folder structure for your source. I suggest creating android/system n your home directory.

Now cd into this directory enter this command
    Code:
    repo init -u git://github.com/Team-Hydra/android.git -b cm-10.1
    repo sync

Once you have done that your ready to go. simply run:
    Code:
    . build/envsetup.sh
    . vendor/cm/get-prebuilts
    lunch cm_pyramid-userdebug
    mka bacon

make sure before you start a new build to always run make clobber

If anyone would like to help bug bash with me feel free. if you make any progress send me a pull request :)

Happy Flashing!

Albinoman887
    hey guys i've been gone all weekend. sorry about the cm10.2 build and the goo notification. i forgot my server syncs with goo. i had that as a test build. yeah i screwed it up. me and sultan (mostly sultan) got it booting which i'm sure your all aware... now the sad news....since i dont have the device and we are in a heavy dev stage i was pretty helpless with getting it going...so i'm passing the torch to sultan (android1234567) hes gonna be the maintainer for the 10.2 rom. i'll still be around.. i'm still working on the git repo for it even. just he would have to test almost all my builds anyways. and hes already a dev. so why not just have him compile the damn thing and release it..it will still have my chronickernel in it as default and you can falsh sultans on top. dont be afraid to use his builds. they will be of the same quality as mine always have been. i'm still behind the scene. i know about every build and bug and i talk to sultan on a daily basis so i'll be in the loop and i'll follow his thread as if it was my own....and i'll still be releasing builds for 10.1 AT LEAST until all the bugs in 10.2 are fixed. or until development on that branch dies down which ever comes first.

Just wanna say thanks to all you guys. i've learned so much here in the past 7 months. we made the sensation the #8 device for unique installs for cm10.2 ! and its like 2 or 3 yrs old. thats amazing.. couldnt have done it will all the great users. as much as i get upset and complain. compared to "other" (shal remaim nameless) device users. you guys are angels lol

And the donations........They really helped/help a lot. i live on a fixed income. many many times they have been a life saver. just for little daily vices. that i would of had to do with out for weeks on end.....thank you very very very very very much. when i started with android i never thought i would even see a $1 it wasnt even on my radar. nor is it is now. but its very humbling to know people want to do that just out of the goodness of their hearts. this isnt a job for me. its FUN.. so thank you
    new build posted. all that really changed is it has the beta test kernel, a proper changelong and i synced with upstream

Oh and to the complainers saying how did this rom go down hill so fast? we wouldn't be making progress if we didnt come across bugs..... I mean i could just re-compile the same thing every night and put a different number on it if you want that :p no but in all seriousness , bumps in the road WILL happen. especially with a big update like these were. i mean look at the changelog. complete kernel rebase, and the reason i did this was because people are finally starting to pay attention to our kernel and a lot of patches from different sources are starting to pop up. the old kernel, would not take any of those patches cleanly and would require a lot of extra effort. like the jb vidc drivers, they patch cleanly now. before i had a zillion conflicts

sorry not trying to rant, but this should be just a known fact when downloading any update. Anyways, lets hope thats all behind us now
    people please stop asking when the update is coming.

just so poeple stop WONDERING

this is whats gonna be in the new update so you know if its a big deal to you so you stop asking. i'm almost done. i have one more thing to merge and do a full build and test for a cuuple hrs then i'll release. you should know by now devs are always late with their ETAs lol

* Bug: Fixed HWC in framebuffer target logcat spam
    * Kernel: updated to Linux 3.0.72
    * Kernel: Updated vidc drivers to jb-chocolte from caf
    * Kernel: Updated adreno drivers (villec2)
    * Kernel: Updated bluetooth to jb-chocolote from caf
    * Kernel: Updated adsp6 to jb-chocolote from caf
    * Kernel: Added UHID support to kernel
    * Kernel: Added USB OTG to kernel
    * Display: hwcomposer updated to 1.0 (arco)
    * Display: kernel now correctly reports refresh rate to gralloc
    * Switched composition.type=dyn to mdp in build prop
    * Other minor display updates
    * Updated vidc firmware to match new vidc in kernel
    * Updated liblights
    * Cleaned up kernel config script
    * Fixed build.prop so GooManager will notify of new versions
    * Lots of upstream Changes (check gerrit for details)
    * Added updated mpdecision by showp1984