Help with my moto (im noob)

Search This thread

juankk1981

Feb 15, 2014
Please, i used to have a 4.2.2 claro chile post camera, with bootloader 30.71, but i stupidly reinstall the rom from the formware of sbf, and erase the bootloader lines to install it, when i stat up my phone, it tells me that it has a update of 23mb (i know its the camera update) i know that the update it will try to install again the bootloader 30.71, but i don't know if this reinstall of the bootloader will brick my phone....:crying::crying::crying:

Steve-x

Sep 28, 2013
Langley, BC
Yes, the OTA update will brick your phone.

You need to download the full SBF of 4.2.2 with the update already installed and flash all files directly with rsdlite or fastboot etc.

juankk1981

Feb 15, 2014
Yes, the OTA update will brick your phone.

You need to download the full SBF of 4.2.2 with the update already installed and flash all files directly with rsdlite or fastboot etc.

where can i find it in the page of motorola formwares the only one available is the pre camera, claro chile 4.2.2

mjulio

Dec 10, 2013
Please, i used to have a 4.2.2 claro chile post camera, with bootloader 30.71, but i stupidly reinstall the rom from the formware of sbf, and erase the bootloader lines to install it, when i stat up my phone, it tells me that it has a update of 23mb (i know its the camera update) i know that the update it will try to install again the bootloader 30.71, but i don't know if this reinstall of the bootloader will brick my phone....:crying::crying::crying:

Yes, it will brick, the 4.2.2 post camera from claro is not available in SBF, install de brazilian one and you will be fine.

Si, se va a brickear, intenta pasarte por el foro de CHW Usuarios del Motorola Moto X, ahí tenemos una buena comunidad y podemos ayudarte

Reactions: juankk1981

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes, it will brick, the 4.2.2 post camera from claro is not available in SBF, install de brazilian one and you will be fine.

Si, se va a brickear, intenta pasarte por el foro de CHW Usuarios del Motorola Moto X, ahí tenemos una buena comunidad y podemos ayudarte