[Material Design] [Root/Non-Root] [Android L Ready] Cabinet File Explorer

Search This thread

RealSlimShadyMC

Aug 28, 2013
Exmouth, UK
Hello everyone, after searching in the Play Store for what seemed like too long, I began to wonder, 'is there really a file browser that follows Google's latest design guidelines and functions as well as a traditional file browser?'

Then I found Cabinet. While still in [BETA] this browser can easily compete with the main giants ES, FX and Root Browser.
Try it and see the beauty :)

Please note that I am not the original developer, I just offered to make this thread for him, but I'll answer your questions and maintain the thread :)

Google Plus community and Beta Test

LittleConfucy

Feb 14, 2013
Berisso
It is a really great file manager, since every other explorer in the Play Store has horrible designs.
Could you possibly add a second panel like Solid Explorer?

Looks Great and Works as Details ... Please convey my wishes to the dev

Screenshot_2014-08-20-22-21-24.png

One Request: Add folder size details

Reactions: RealSlimShadyMC

En Kee

Mar 30, 2013
Strasbourg
Excellent

At last a good looking file explorer.
I just would have the possibility to change main colors, folder colors and as requested above, folder size. I've already gave 5 stars ! :good:

Portgas D. Ace

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 12, 2014
Bergisches Land
Nexus 7
Google Pixel 6
Thanks for recommending this great file manager :) I don't know if this is already on the dev's to-do list, but would it be possible if you ask him to implement a shortcut to external SD card in the section menu on the left side of the action bar (three horizontal bars)?

Nevermind, found out that you can manually pin the desired folder to the side menu :)

Last edited:

tso321

Dec 20, 2015
I have just tried the Cabinet app. It is really great, but the only defect I faced is that is does not accept moving or copying a file and message appeared saying that the root is denied.
Please help to overcome that problem, thanking you in anticipation.

Top Liked Posts