Rumrunner S-OFF working with HBOOT 1.55 T-Mobile HTC One

Search This thread

darkburst1991

Oct 5, 2010
BOSTON
Did you take the update via OTA and then use Rumrunner? I am still on 127.531.11. I was waiting to see if I should take the update and use rumrunner or If I should downgrade to 123.531.8 or .7 and use revone to S-OFF... thanks for the post either way!

Htein

Jan 1, 2011
I thought my title was self explanatory... Guess not .

If you are on the new RUU use the appropriate rumrunner version that corresponds with it.

If you are on before use revone.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Shane_pcs

Jul 16, 2009
I took the latest OTA, unrooted and s-on. I flashed custom recovery, rooted, and then went through rumrunner. The S-off was the easiest part of the whole process. Well done.

Reactions: peterjfry

bgg71

Dec 9, 2010
Los Angeles
What version of rumrunner did you use?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

I requested the Rumrunner team to add support for latest firmware from the official RUU . Also donated to support and thank them for their work and you should too.
Anyone who wants to S-OFF they can do so from the latest RUU. No need to go back to previous versions of hboot.

Reactions: chingonx

chingonx

Dec 10, 2007
Rumrunner team did good work

I requested the Rumrunner team to add support for latest firmware from the official RUU . Also donated to support and thank them for their work and you should too.
Anyone who wants to S-OFF they can do so from the latest RUU. No need to go back to previous versions of hboot.

My software # was 3.24.531.3, I was sure glad they had it..

850csi

Apr 24, 2012
Has anyone had any issues with the microphone after going S-OFF? Thanks. Looking to do a full GPE conversion.

ETA: No mic problems for me after going S-OFF -> GPE.

Last edited:

terribL_T

Aug 3, 2010
stuck

Please help
soju exe is stuck on: chilling.......

I have h boot 155. and faux kernel installed. stock rom though

Last edited:

kiddhern

Feb 1, 2014
Tulsa
To use Rumrunner S-OfFF, do i use the one in the international threads? Will this wipe my sd card? Thanks in advance!!!

Just go to the Rumrunner. us website and Use either the HTC Universal if your phone isn't listen on the list bellow. And it shouldn't but always make a back up. Remember to have a full battery. I used it many times without and it failed and the time that it did work I had full battery.

demoniczemos

Feb 2, 2014
I need help getting my phone to s-off. I have hboot 1.55 and I have android 4.3, my phone is unlocked and rooted with twrp. Everytime I try doing rumrunner or revone it doesn't work. With revone I get error 1. With rumrunner I get this TTTT*************** message and press enter to exit.

PhoenixPath

I need help getting my phone to s-off. I have hboot 1.55 and I have android 4.3, my phone is unlocked and rooted with twrp. Everytime I try doing rumrunner or revone it doesn't work. With revone I get error 1. With rumrunner I get this TTTT*************** message and press enter to exit.

Have you tried Firewater S-OFF tool?

http://firewater-soff.com

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: goingcrazy614

SammyM00782

May 20, 2010
Ah, love you guys. Not sure why I didn't S-Off in the first place after I unlocked and rooted but I finally got around to it. Could have been because things didn't go so smoothly with the EvoLTE I had at 1AM :) This was before the warning about using USB hubs. I believe the name was LadyX who helped me get through so late in the night. That was worth the 50 bucks :eek:

Newbe123456

Nov 5, 2010
T-Mobile Stock 1.27.531.11 Hboot 1.56 can't S-Off

Hey Guys, any idea if either rumrunner or Firewater would s-off hboot 1.56? I'm running T-Mo Stock 531

here is the full info of my device -

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.17.3250.20
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.27.531.11

(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0713000
(bootloader) cidnum: T-MOB010
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4329mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

el_venga

May 17, 2007
tested htc one tmobile s-off with firewater and sim unlock using y-cable and config.dat file.

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.03
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.24.531.3
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: HT37RW902864
(bootloader) imei: 355972057904691
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0713000
(bootloader) cidnum: T-MOB010
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3776mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-412e361e
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

sclerotica31

Apr 10, 2011
s-off t-mobile

hello to all chedo your help I am desperate I can not go to s-off it with Rumrunner it with firewater. I have hboot 1:55 firmware 3.63.111.3 T-Mobile Germany. can someone help me? thank you very much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey just letting everyone know rumrunner works with the new TMO RUU and HBOOT 1.55. Running S-OFF now whoohoo!
    I took the latest OTA, unrooted and s-on. I flashed custom recovery, rooted, and then went through rumrunner. The S-off was the easiest part of the whole process. Well done.
    What version of rumrunner did you use?

Have you tried Firewater S-OFF tool?

http://firewater-soff.com

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk