Panic Mode Bricked Tablet

Search This thread

kktheman1

May 19, 2014
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 I think i broke it.

I tried installing a custom rom but, I didn't have a backup and I deleted everything on the device so I dont have a rom to load.

I have CWM and whenever I reboot it takes me there.

Is there a way to install a rom from the computer? Please I really need help.

I have been trying and searching for 12 hours no help please I don't know where to turn please help.

shakatu

May 31, 2012
Copy a ROM installer zip to your external SD card using your computer and a card reader. If you don't have an external SD card either get one, or read up on running the adb push command from terminal on your computer and properly push a ROM installer to the internal SD using said command.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: Jspex

Jspex

Mar 2, 2012
@shakatu is correct. External SD will save the day. You can also try downloading a ROM to your computer then plug your tab into the comp and through cwm you can mount as storage then transfer the ROM to your device and flash it. Aside from adb or just Odin back to stock these are your best and only options.

CWM>Mounts and storage>Mount USB Storage

Sent from my GT-P3113 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Copy a ROM installer zip to your external SD card using your computer and a card reader. If you don't have an external SD card either get one, or read up on running the adb push command from terminal on your computer and properly push a ROM installer to the internal SD using said command.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium HD app