Search This thread

vPro97

Oct 22, 2013
Denmark
Samsung Galaxy S6
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Hey guys! Recently upgraded to D80220D.
I have a problem here.
When the lock screen is set to "Swipe", knock on works great! No issues at all! LED lights up and everything!
But when I set the lock screen to, the following happens:
Knock Code works good (although the LED doesn't turn on as it does when the lock screen is set to swipe) and Knock On doesn't work at all either.

I am stock, unrooted. Please help.

danial.aw

Feb 27, 2009
Kitchener
That is how knock code is supposed to work -__-' if you have it enabled knock on stops working... Please search as this had been mentioned in multiple threads

vPro97

Oct 22, 2013
Denmark
Samsung Galaxy S6
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
That is how knock code is supposed to work -__-' if you have it enabled knock on stops working... Please search as this had been mentioned in multiple threads

Thanks for you kind reply. That is, however, not the case in this youtube video I've seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVTd_8ubzms. Also, I did indeed search but without luck. Despite the fact that I'm new, but I know how this forum works. Thank you. -.-

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida

If you use Knock Code, you CAN NOT turn the screen on with double tapping the screen - only unlock it directly to the home screen with Knock Code. It's not a bug, it's a feature!

I think he means that when he uses knock code the led doesn't come on but in the video it does