jase33

Jul 29, 2010
- /

DHologGMail.Display4.5%20copy.png

UPDATES
6/19 - Updated to Gmail 4.5
3/30 - Updated to Gmail 4.3.1
3/22 - Updated to Gmail 4.3
12/26 - Improved color scheme, widget has translucent background.12/25 - Updated to 4.2.111/25
>Fixed Plural strings to display correctly when deleting and other functions
10/13
>Updated to Gmail 4.2
>Added MDPI support
7/16
>Recipient contact now readable when replying to email
>Unread Messages in Inbox now have highlighted background
>Favorites Star placeholder in Inbox view is now visible when not selected

Installation
Make sure all instances of Gmail are removed from both data/app & system/app.
Download and run installable apk. (install like any other apk) -OR- copy and paste to either data/app or system/app
Enjoy this sweet themed app.

Disclaimer
As always, I am not responsible for anything. Ever. Period. Use at your own risk. May or may not be suitable for all ages. Don't eat cats.

This Is An Installable .apk file
Gmail 4.5 Dark Holo
Mirror

WANT MATCHING MMS? CHECK MY OTHER THREAD...
WANT MATCHING CONTACTS & DIALER? CHECK MY OTHER THREAD...

Last edited:

dirtygoldfish

Jul 9, 2012
Vancouver
Thanks for this!

Just a note though, your version is called "GMail.apk" whereas the original is "Gmail.apk", so I had to go into system/app to rename it before the inverted app would work.

Reactions: jase33

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
This is Gmail. There are a few modded MMS apps available if you look around.

Complete fail on my part. The screenies looked exactly like a similar themed text app. I read the OP wrong. Lol.

Anyways, if you made that - great work. This looks nice as well. Might as well install it, as I'm in the neighborhood now :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jase33

Jul 29, 2010
- /
Found another minor bug. In the Inbox view (and otherwise), an unstarred e-mail has a black on black "empty" Star. If I didn't know where it was before I'd think the Gmail app didn't support starring.

thanks... i will add to the list. i should have these things and a few other minor things worked out in a few days.

dirtygoldfish

Jul 9, 2012
Vancouver
thanks... i will add to the list. i should have these things and a few other minor things worked out in a few days.
Looking forward to it then. I'm really liking your inverted apps for JB. :good:

EDIT: There is one thing though, is it possible for unread mail in Gmail to be a bit more distinctive? It's a bit hard to tell between read and unread mail with just the bold font. Maybe a slightly different coloured background? It's not a huge issue, but it would be nice. Thanks regardless!

Last edited:
Reactions: iDoc21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DHologGMail.Display4.5%20copy.png

UPDATES
    6/19 - Updated to Gmail 4.5
    3/30 - Updated to Gmail 4.3.1
    3/22 - Updated to Gmail 4.3
    12/26 - Improved color scheme, widget has translucent background.12/25 - Updated to 4.2.111/25
    >Fixed Plural strings to display correctly when deleting and other functions
    10/13
    >Updated to Gmail 4.2
    >Added MDPI support
    7/16

Installation
    Make sure all instances of Gmail are removed from both data/app & system/app.
    Download and run installable apk. (install like any other apk) -OR- copy and paste to either data/app or system/app
    Enjoy this sweet themed app.

Disclaimer
    As always, I am not responsible for anything. Ever. Period. Use at your own risk. May or may not be suitable for all ages. Don't eat cats.

This Is An Installable .apk file
    Gmail 4.5 Dark Holo
    Mirror

WANT MATCHING MMS? CHECK MY OTHER THREAD...
    WANT MATCHING CONTACTS & DIALER? CHECK MY OTHER THREAD...
    Updated to Gmail 4.3. It is still an installable apk. Links in OP have been updated.
    Updated to Gmail 4.3.1. Links in OP are updated.
    updated to version 4.5. links in op have been updated.
    This is really sweet but can you change the text color on the recipient when replying to an email, right now its black on black

Found another minor bug. In the Inbox view (and otherwise), an unstarred e-mail has a black on black "empty" Star. If I didn't know where it was before I'd think the Gmail app didn't support starring.

Looking forward to it then. I'm really liking your inverted apps for JB. :good:

EDIT: There is one thing though, is it possible for unread mail in Gmail to be a bit more distinctive? It's a bit hard to tell between read and unread mail with just the bold font. Maybe a slightly different coloured background? It's not a huge issue, but it would be nice. Thanks regardless!

All fixed and DL link updaded.
    Whats Changed?