[ROM]-MikRoms-HTC Runnymede[sense 3.5 GB 2.3.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

drtchocky

Jul 21, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
MUST say this... and it's corny, but Sense is finally starting to make some sense...

The camera is smoother, the options are more logically laid out... I love it.

Fasinationinmotion

Jul 3, 2011
Mesa AZ
Lol the only beats thing on this is the wallpaper which is pretty cool. And as far as the Bliss quick launch widget it installs, and will load on the screen but it doesnt show the shortcuts. Only the weather and clock. Someone should get that working if I cant. Working on it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i dont have to explain myself to people that dont have a clue.... you guys send me some money then ill listen to your opinions.... till then ill do whatever the hell i want i could give a **** less if you like my work or not... bye
    Thread closed you can continue discussing on my site... I don't see a need for this thread

Mod you can delete it if you want
    personally i feel that if all you're going to do is promote your site and don't plan to deal with the people on this site, you should not post your work here.

feels a little lame just posting up a thread and using it to pimp another site.

nothing against your roms, they're ok, just feels wrong to do what you're doing with the pimping of another site on this one and threatening to close a thread because people aren't reading etc..

but whatever, do what you want.
    I'm going to have to agree with on this. Since the thread was started here, continue with the support. Post #26 explains that if you support the work then support the site. If that is the case keep XDA out of it.

XDA sucks so I don't blame him. I'm about done with this site too. I guess I was banned for 3 days ending yesterday and didn't know because I just got on today.
    So you didn't know you were banned but your blaming XDA because it sucks? I'm sure you must have got a PM as to why you were banned?

XDA is a great site, most of the community comes here.

I understand that people want traffic for their ROMs on their sites, but if that's what you want then you should keep your posts either here or there. Not both explaining if you support my work support my site.

Too many ROMs go unfinished, hope is gained then lost - kinda how I feel minus the kinda. When the Incredible 2 ROM was ported for the Incredible I was soooooooo pumped, but development ceased because other ROMs for other devices were taking precedence over that project. Seems to be the trend for most ROMs.

While most here praise for the 'hard work' people miss the big picture. Just because a new test ROM is released doesn't warrant for a new release. We saw the flip flopping with the Desire 3D ROM, focus is now on runnymede - which isn't even a final release.

I'm not trying to hate, I just want to see ongoing progress :)
    Alright I'm closing this thread its just full of people not checking for bugs that have already been mentioned.... If you want help im on the site... The last three pages of this thread was about bugs that are well known and are posted on the site....

personally i feel that if all you're going to do is promote your site and don't plan to deal with the people on this site, you should not post your work here.

feels a little lame just posting up a thread and using it to pimp another site.

nothing against your roms, they're ok, just feels wrong to do what you're doing with the pimping of another site on this one and threatening to close a thread because people aren't reading etc..

but whatever, do what you want.
    Thread closed you can continue discussing on my site... I don't see a need for this thread

Mod you can delete it if you want

I don't like it here no more, I'm taking my toys and going home. Lol. First rmk, now newt. Is there something going on at xda? 2 great dev's just grab their toys and go home? Nils from the og Inc left, but I think he came back. Seriously, is there something going on behind the scenes here?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk