[APP][6 August 2010] S2U2 v2.43

Search This thread

edwardsuper

Mar 13, 2006
Hello, AC:

I really like your S2U2, it's a great program! I just have a little program hoping you can fix it.

I find that the text size for date and appointment is too small even at the largest size.
I really appreciate it if you can find time to fix this.

ffsss

Dec 17, 2011
Dear A_C,

tanks for the great app!

Is it possible to show active GPS icon in top bar?

Thanks for help.

Last edited:
Reactions: shantorana

mokos

Sep 19, 2011
Great app thanks. But i would like to ask you 2 questions.

1) Where could i find some themes for S2U2?
2) How could i change the main themes to this programm?

Thanks!!

bismuth89

Mar 25, 2010
Hi, I want to disable message preview for privacy reason, but don't want to disable Task preview, the only option I find is "Disable all messages preview" which disable both task preview and message preview.
Anyone knows how to disable only message preview and still have Task preview in S2U2? Thanks a lot

bogdan_gy

Sep 30, 2010
hi all!please help me!i've an htc wizard wm 6.5!i've installed s2u2 v2.43!when baclight is off and press red key or green key,the backlight doesn't turns on and the s2u2 doesn't appears!have to press the power button to do that!how to solve this?

spannaz

Feb 8, 2012
From the S2U2 home page FAQ:

Q. How to display the Operator LOGO?
A. The logo filename must exactly match with the operator's name with PNG extension (e.g. orange.png); it must be placed under the S2U2 folder GFX\Operator; for QVGA device, the logo has to be smaller than 16 pixels high; while for VGA, it has to be smaller than 32 pixels high. Since there are a lot of operators in the world & they changes almost everyday, only a few samples are included in the installation.

Hi all - re the above, as i'm trying to keep my S2U2 screen as free from clutter as possible (and as my PDA isnt a phone!!), does anyone know how to remove the operator logo function entirely as I just have the tedious "no signal" statement? I have used the "Personaliser" program, but it still just leaves dashes in the top left..not a biggie I know, but hey I dont like disfunctional icons

bogdan_gy

Sep 30, 2010
hi all!please help me!i've an htc wizard
wm 6.5!i've installed s2u2 v2.43!when
baclight is off and press red key or green
key,the backlight doesn't turns on and
the s2u2 doesn't appears!have to press
the power button to do that!how to solve this?

SDreamer

Jul 20, 2009
Does anyone have a cab for version 2.40? If they could please share that, it would be much appreciated.

reidler

Nov 4, 2009
Please help! My S2U2 just stopped displaying the new email messages count on the S2U2 screen. I cannot figure out why. This happened once before. I couldn't figure it out and had to do a hard reset to get it back.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you.

Last edited:

Nylo

Aug 18, 2008
Uninstall/reinstall, but Im sure you have done this. Also remember after you uninstall to remove all traces of S2U2 from your sys/reg folders.

mayyhem84

Dec 1, 2008
Hello everybody! :)

I received hd mini with stock rom with CHT and putted a lot of efford to make it good for me. I've discovered the s2u2 and customized it too.

But I am facing a strange issue - weather shown. It shows all the time the weather that is just after updating the weather panel :/ What I mean here - I am updating the weather panel and the weather icon s2u2 is changed. But it stays like this all the time (during this time the days are changing, as the forecast in phone). And during next update of the weather panel weather s2u2 again changes to the current one and.. freezes like that till the next update.

I've search any solution but could not find one.. ;( Anyone can help? I would really appreacite thus the lot of work putted into this soft..

Cint

Jul 3, 2008
Soud on speaker gone - problem with s2u

:eek: Stange problem with S2U

====================================================

Hello, i want to share my problem I'm having with S2U....
I had the phone in USB cable with internet usb sharing conection on and with S2U running, and i recieve a call... I take the phone ,unlock S2U and answer , hear the voice in speaker of the phone for like 10 seconds then no sound at all. And no sound at all in speaker ever since...

My phone is a Samsung i900 Omnia 16Gb with win mobile 6.5 rom

Phone works ok and i hear ALL sounds but on HEADSET ONLY. When i remove the headset , is like the speaker is dead...but something strange since the accident. In S2U i am CONSTANTLY having the headset conected icon even when i dont have the headset atached to the phone. I see that all the time...

I've tried:
- multiple conect/reconect of the headset ->> stil S2U shows it conected...like beeng blocked on it or something...
- soft reset
- HARD RESET phone. YES, and reinstalled all programs and S2U too...but got back with same behavior, same headset icon on screen whatever i had the headset conected to phone or not...
- cleaned usb of the phone with alchool :)) and headset too... maybe low contact(?) -->> no effect
- runned registry clener /fixer software like MemAid or SKTools...
- instaled SRS WoW HD ...seems ok but still no sound on speaker phone...
- remade the situation with an phone call and conected/disconected headset to phone...but no luck
- in-call setting volume to max... still no sound(only in headset)

It's VERY annoying problem because without speaker i cant hear when someone calls me anymore :(( Microphone works ok , the person i was talking to said that he can hear me...but for me speaker is dead i can't hear nothing ( untill i connect the headset) .

PLEASE HELP. :)

Last edited:

mokos

Sep 19, 2011
Great app thanks. But i would like to ask you 2 questions.

1) Where could i find some themes for S2U2?
2) How could i change the main themes to this programm?

Thanks!!

oijjio

Jun 20, 2012
Hi, firstly thank you for the app! But I'm having lots of trouble understanding how to let it replace my normal standby mode.
I have a toshiba portege g810, and usually to wake it from standby i have to hold the power button for 3-5 sec, which is uncomfortable to do with this phone.
I installed s2u2, but there are so many configurations I do not understand how to use it in place of my original standby.

I guess my main questions are:
1. How to let s2u2 put phone in standby after X minutes?
2. Is the standby done by s2u2 the same as the phone's own standby? Or does it consume more power?

Thank a million beforehand.

lstmodels

Sep 23, 2009
at http://ac-s2.com it open a page where I can find a ****, sory for expression)

What is S2U2?
S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. It has a CallerID function (but it may not work on some devices, so try it before use it daily); S2P control plugin; and volume control. S2U2 shows many system information even without unlocking and highly customizable.

Prerequisite:
- WM5 Phone or WM6/6.1/6.5 Professional devices
- free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA
- free storage space: at least 2M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA

s2u2-210.png
s2u2-wip30.png
s2u2-240.png

Changes of v2.43
- fixed some integration problem with S2P when S2P is installed on storage card.
- fixed no indication of which password key was pressed in v2.42.
- a few minor bugs fixed.

v2.43 starting from this post.

Download
http://ac-s2.com

Important Note
Please read the README, and the Known limitations & FAQs before posting your questions here.

If you want to show your appreciation, pls CLICK HERE to make a donation.

Reset Unread Count
If your device has suspicious unknown count of any unread email/vmail/sms/mms, use this file (ResetUnreadCount.cab) to reset them.

Lock/Unlock Sound Sample

at http://ac-s2.com it open a page where I can find a ****, sory for expression):confused:
So, it a place here where I can download this app?
Thanks!:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    v2.43 released

@ALL

Just updated to v2.43 with some minor fixes.

Thanks & enjoy!
    Hi,
    I have 2.43 installed, one question is there a chance when the S2u2 is active, and my screen is locked, is there a chance that the vol. keys gets locked during this lock screen ?
    Thanks,
    kobers

There are a couple S2U2 settings related to "volume keys". One of them is "Don't lock Volume Keys", at the Phone settings, and the other is "Don't use KeyBoard Hook", at the Advanced settings.

Description for the first one is "Should S2U2 release the lock of Volume Control Keys?" and for the second one is "Should S2U2 use the system KeyBoard Hook? It's used for hooking up the Volume Up/Down keys".

I think it could be razonable to explore these options.

These descriptions were taken for the complete description file, located at the S2U2 site: http://67.43.3.117/~acs2co/S2U2/S2U2 Settings Description.xls.
    Are you still developing?

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Not to really bump an old thread, but since the website is down, figured I'd upload the latest one (2.43) since I found it in an old folder in my computer. Attached is VGA and QVGA. Hope this helps out people still on WinMo.
    What is S2U2?
    S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. It has a CallerID function (but it may not work on some devices, so try it before use it daily); S2P control plugin; and volume control. S2U2 shows many system information even without unlocking and highly customizable.

Prerequisite:
    - WM5 Phone or WM6/6.1/6.5 Professional devices
    - free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA
    - free storage space: at least 2M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA

s2u2-210.png
    s2u2-wip30.png
    s2u2-240.png

Changes of v2.43
    - fixed some integration problem with S2P when S2P is installed on storage card.
    - fixed no indication of which password key was pressed in v2.42.
    - a few minor bugs fixed.

v2.43 starting from this post.

Download
    http://ac-s2.com

Important Note
    Please read the README, and the Known limitations & FAQs before posting your questions here.

If you want to show your appreciation, pls CLICK HERE to make a donation.

Reset Unread Count
    If your device has suspicious unknown count of any unread email/vmail/sms/mms, use this file (ResetUnreadCount.cab) to reset them.

Lock/Unlock Sound Sample
    How to remove it? resetunreadcount.cab install. If it is impossible to remove, it is possible to disconnect the notice of this type?
    Try to manually reset this registry key to zero:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\State\Shell\Reminders
    Hello everyone,
    I am using the great tool below for a long time (v0.91):

LeoExtendedNotifications, blink keypad on missed call, sms, email, more [v0.91]

Last week I installed S2U2 (latest vesion 2.43) and the problems begun.

The HD2 is in standby (display off) and a missed calll, sms or email triggers the blinking buttons. it works well for few seconds and suddenly the blinking sequence of the buttons stops. When I press the power button to view the lock sreen the blinking sequence starts again. Repushing the power button to standby the blinking sequence stopps again in a few seconds. And so on...

My Settings are:
    Stop blinking during call is enabled and stop after unlook is disabled. Stop after X seconds is set to 0 (forever). Rest are default.

Any idea? Thanks for help.

Ralf
    Try to add that program to the exception list.
    Sometimes on incoming calls it will freeze up and refuse to answer or ignore the call... I'll slide it all the left or right and it will just sit there doing nothing not sliding back to the center and the phone will keep ringing.

I've got it set like:
    Called ID Framed
    Slide to Answer (S2A) Always
    Slide to End ON
    S2A Hard Key Answer ON
    S2A End Hard Key ON
    Power Button to end an incoming call ON
    Ask to send a busy SMS ON
    As said in the FAQ, if CallerID does not on your device, disable it.