Rooted Samsung galaxy not letting apps recieve root?

Search This thread

likenota

Dec 29, 2010
So it wont let any applications recieve root idk why ik i have root because busybox is installed and super user along with the cwm recovery and when i use the terminal emulator it has no problem with the su command but es explorer wont receive root nor will some other apps any ideas?

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2

Ceelos09

Apr 18, 2011
Which method did u use to root?
Are u running the latest su/su binary?
Do u get any type of error messages?
What else have u tried to make it work?
Clearing the su app data? Maybe uninstalling and reinstalling the su app?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

ColMustard

Jan 28, 2012
North of Boston, MA
So it wont let any applications recieve root idk why ik i have root because busybox is installed and super user along with the cwm recovery and when i use the terminal emulator it has no problem with the su command but es explorer wont receive root nor will some other apps any ideas?

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2

I've had the same issue for quit sometime now. Running the current binary it eventually will prompt for access but it usually takes about 4 -5 restarts of the app or even a reboot. I have not taken the time to resolve the issue, I've just lived with it.

mylok

Sep 4, 2007
I had this same problem with sixaxis controller not being granted root. I loaded the superuser app first then loaded sixaxis, doing this worked for me. The root access request popped up and has been working fine since.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using xda premium