[Q] Working Isis?

Search This thread

Explodee

Jan 20, 2008
Boston
Can't seem to get Isis working. I am past the root check part with Root Cloak. I can tap and try to pay but it just keeps saying to check with the cashier to see if the payment went through, and it doesn't. I had a lot of trouble with Google Wallet back on My VZW Gnex and the solution was to put Wallet.apk into system/app. I am using the most recent Isis from the play store and am on Jedi KK. And yes, I do have the Isis SIM in there. Thanks guys.

phil.culler

Aug 7, 2011
Can't seem to get Isis working. I am past the root check part with Root Cloak. I can tap and try to pay but it just keeps saying to check with the cashier to see if the payment went through, and it doesn't. I had a lot of trouble with Google Wallet back on My VZW Gnex and the solution was to put Wallet.apk into system/app. I am using the most recent Isis from the play store and am on Jedi KK. And yes, I do have the Isis SIM in there. Thanks guys.

Recently flashed Hyperdrive on mine and haven't had a chance to test everything out yet. Have you tried clearing data for Isis and starting fresh?
Did it work for you on stock or did you ever try?

jmichaels1982

May 30, 2011
Long Island, NY

Same problem for me since hyperdrive but since no one else complained I figured its specific to me . it sets up fine and then fails at the register

Explodee

Jan 20, 2008
Boston
I didn't get a chance to try it on stock. I rooted right away when I got it and didn't even think to try Isis first. It's weird because I was having the exact same problem with Google Wallet on my Gnex. I would tap to pay and it would tell me to check with the cashier, and the payment would never go through. But then I renamed whatever it was (com.google.wallet.apk or something) to Wallet.apk, and moved it into system/app with Root Browser, fixed permissions, it would work 99% of the time. I'll try to move the Isis apk into system/app and try it at CVS. The tricky part if this works is to figure out if I need to rename the apk to Isis.apk or something. Sucks because it's embarrassing as hell when I try it and it fails.

Explodee

Jan 20, 2008
Boston
I didn't get a chance to try it on stock. I rooted right away when I got it and didn't even think to try Isis first. It's weird because I was having the exact same problem with Google Wallet on my Gnex. I would tap to pay and it would tell me to check with the cashier, and the payment would never go through. But then I renamed whatever it was (com.google.wallet.apk or something) to Wallet.apk, and moved it into system/app with Root Browser, fixed permissions, it would work 99% of the time. I'll try to move the Isis apk into system/app and try it at CVS. The tricky part if this works is to figure out if I need to rename the apk to Isis.apk or something. Sucks because it's embarrassing as hell when I try it and it fails.

NOPE! Didn't work. I moved the apk into system/app and didn't rename anything. Still hung up on the 'Check with Cashier' screen and no successful payment. WTF!