Wizzkat ROM on SGH-S959G

Search This thread

cidlover

Oct 30, 2013
Parkersburg
Hello all and I have a problem with the Wizzkat ROM. Now I found this ROM on the galaxys2root site and the header said GT-I9100/SGH-I777 and I've used Biftor's Cooked Samsung ROM based on 4.1.2 with Jeboo's v2.3a kernel. That ROM was great now this one comes along and it bootloops at the Samsung logo using the same kernel and my stock modem for the S959G.

Help if any. If I can't use Wizzkat V2.6 on my Galaxy S2 then no big deal but I'm not flashing any Jelly Bean ROM since I'm used to Kit Kat ROMS

My second question is Wizzkat even a Kit Kat ROM at all?

Sent from my SGH-S959G using xda app-developers app

SteveMurphy

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 22, 2012
Atlanta
Hello all and I have a problem with the Wizzkat ROM. Now I found this ROM on the galaxys2root site and the header said GT-I9100/SGH-I777 and I've used Biftor's Cooked Samsung ROM based on 4.1.2 with Jeboo's v2.3a kernel. That ROM was great now this one comes along and it bootloops at the Samsung logo using the same kernel and my stock modem for the S959G.

Help if any. If I can't use Wizzkat V2.6 on my Galaxy S2 then no big deal but I'm not flashing any Jelly Bean ROM since I'm used to Kit Kat ROMS

1. Stay away from galaxys2root.
2. Use AJK 4.9 MicSwap for WizzKat
3. WK is 4.1.2, it's just themed to look like KK.

cidlover

Oct 30, 2013
Parkersburg
Thanks I ripped the build.prop from wizzedkat v2.6 and the version said 4.4.2 but I was still thinking it was not a KK ROM. Thanks for telling me it's a Cooked Jelly Bean ROM like Biftor.

I'll still wait for a Cooked Sammy ROM for my S959G

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. Stay away from galaxys2root.
    2. Use AJK 4.9 MicSwap for WizzKat
    3. WK is 4.1.2, it's just themed to look like KK.