[MOD][T] Conversations.apk with enabled cost saving feature

Search This thread

DaRk-L0rD

Sep 29, 2012
Isla Muerta
Hello everyone :)
Saw that various users were asking about this mod (i made also a tutorial also for this mod here) so i decided to make it.

What does, is to convert certain letters. This way, when you writing for example a message in greek or in polish, instead of having 70 characters per message, you will have 160, so you will not have to spend extra money.

Screenshots:

11ghrf9.png

P.S. Since i wrote the message in greek i just wanted to make a translation too.
I am just telling a Good morning to everyone and that i don't know what to write to prove that this mod actually work so i write what ever comes to my mind

Download link:
http://d-h.st/tun

Instructions:
1. Download the file
2. Copy it on your phone
3. Now copy the file in system/app and replace the current one
4. Set permissions to rw-r-r
5. Reboot your device
6. Enjoy!

malx_alves

May 6, 2014
Hi DaRk-L0rD.

Thank you very much for this mod.
Although I think that this method to install it is only for rooted devices, right?

Is there any way to install this on my non rooted device?

Thank you.

Last edited:

DaRk-L0rD

Sep 29, 2012
Isla Muerta
Hi DaRk-L0rD.

Thank you very much for this mod.
Although I think that this method to install it is only for rooted devices, right?

Is there any way to install this on my not rooted device?

Thank you.

No mate, there isn't.
The only solution you have is to find an ftf file with this option enabled too. Maybe the global one has this option. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone :)
    Saw that various users were asking about this mod (i made also a tutorial also for this mod here) so i decided to make it.

What does, is to convert certain letters. This way, when you writing for example a message in greek or in polish, instead of having 70 characters per message, you will have 160, so you will not have to spend extra money.

Screenshots:

11ghrf9.png

P.S. Since i wrote the message in greek i just wanted to make a translation too.
    I am just telling a Good morning to everyone and that i don't know what to write to prove that this mod actually work so i write what ever comes to my mind

Download link:
    http://d-h.st/tun

Instructions:
    1. Download the file
    2. Copy it on your phone
    3. Now copy the file in system/app and replace the current one
    4. Set permissions to rw-r-r
    5. Reboot your device
    6. Enjoy!
    pls share the this black keyboard for 4.3?

Some keyboard skins will come when I have some free time ;)