Viable OC Kernel for CM11/Kit Kat 4.4

Search This thread

JamTastic

May 20, 2010
Overland Park
Just wondered if anyone had developed/come across a viable OC kernel solution for use with CM11 nightlies/Kit Kat 4.4.2 yet...the Moretz OC kernel blue-screens ( and I mean BRIGHT blue) the device when flashed with CM11.:eek:

njstein

Jan 25, 2013
Boise
Just wondered if anyone had developed/come across a viable OC kernel solution for use with CM11 nightlies/Kit Kat 4.4.2 yet...the Moretz OC kernel blue-screens ( and I mean BRIGHT blue) the device when flashed with CM11.:eek:

Wrong forum, bro. But to answer your question, there are no kernels for KitKat yet. Moretz is for 4.3 so that's why you got the blue screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

chweez

Oct 28, 2013
4.4 kernel

I have already checked that out, and unfortunately the dl link for the 4.4/kit kat version of the kernel does not exist...and the download for the 4.3 version seems to be corrupted.

I have the kernel, i think both for 4.3 and 4.4. i would share the link for the dl but i'm new,apparently. So i'll upload it for you although i'm not sure that maybe ok with Thomas.raines. Anyways, here goes... I have attached it below. This is for 4.4.x alone. Hope that works...

Hit THANKS if i helped

Attachments

• Blaze_p4.4-1.zip
    8.2 MB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Reactions: footwork*

Somcom3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2012
Metro Detroit
I got something coming. Check out the uber kernel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: njstein

JamTastic

May 20, 2010
Overland Park
I have the kernel, i think both for 4.3 and 4.4. i would share the link for the dl but i'm new,apparently. So i'll upload it for you although i'm not sure that maybe ok with Thomas.raines. Anyways, here goes... I have attached it below. This is for 4.4.x alone. Hope that works...

thanks for that upload ! works fine (so far) on 4.4.2 , oc'd to 1674 and UV 100mv across the board.:cool:

chweez

Oct 28, 2013
thanks for that upload ! works fine (so far) on 4.4.2 , oc'd to 1674 and UV 100mv across the board.:cool:

Welcome, i personally overclock to 1.83ghz but the phone becomes real hot sometimes... Anyway, it also becomes so fast... But of course you should thank Thomas.raines coz it is his kernel. Enjoy

Last edited:

JamTastic

May 20, 2010
Overland Park
Welcome, i personally overclock to 1.83ghz but the phone becomes real hot sometimes... Anyway, it also becomes so fast... But of course you should thank Thomas.raines coz it is his kernel. Enjoy

I will be thanking Mr. Raines, for sure ! I run 1694 mhz and 200mv reduction across the board.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4.4 kernel

I have already checked that out, and unfortunately the dl link for the 4.4/kit kat version of the kernel does not exist...and the download for the 4.3 version seems to be corrupted.

Hit THANKS if i helped
    I got something coming. Check out the uber kernel

That I will! Is it Carbon only or should it perform on all kk ROM 's? Thanks Somcom!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Check the development thread