Mobile network not available

Search This thread

Hackjab

Jun 4, 2013
On my Samsung Galaxy S3 (d2mtr) it keeps giving me a "Mobile network not available" error whenever I try and make a call. I can go on the web and social networking apps; download apps. The only thing I can not do is make calls. I looked under settings and saw that "Network Operators" is not available to enter. Any ideas on how to fix this??

EDIT: My IMEI number does in fact show up. Idk what is wrong with this.

EDIT: NEW PROBLEM. I was reading a tutorial about flashing back to stock firmware and it said to downgrade my bootloader. I used the recovery flash method and now I have a black screen. Can't do anything. Turn off, turn on. Just stays black with no response. Someone help fast :( Please

Last edited:

AlexVat

Mar 10, 2011
Galati
On my Samsung Galaxy S3 (d2mtr) it keeps giving me a "Mobile network not available" error whenever I try and make a call. I can go on the web and social networking apps; download apps. The only thing I can not do is make calls. I looked under settings and saw that "Network Operators" is not available to enter. Any ideas on how to fix this??

EDIT: My IMEI number does in fact show up. Idk what is wrong with this.

EDIT: NEW PROBLEM. I was reading a tutorial about flashing back to stock firmware and it said to downgrade my bootloader. I used the recovery flash method and now I have a black screen. Can't do anything. Turn off, turn on. Just stays black with no response. Someone help fast :( Please

Can you enter Download mode? Volume down + Home + Power

AlexVat

Mar 10, 2011
Galati
Plug it in your wall charger and leave it for 15-20 minutes to charge. Then retry. Maybe your battery is discharged. I've read similar posts. Good luck!

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
If you've flashed the wrong bootloader or it went wrong then you have a hard brick. Try a usb jig, but probable you'll need a new motherboard.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Your original issue had several possible solutions, what you did to it afterward has only the two I mentioned.

r.m.kh

Dec 8, 2010
U need new motherboard if u cant go to download mod

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

Hackjab

Jun 4, 2013
Your original issue had several possible solutions, what you did to it afterward has only the two I mentioned.

So where can I buy a trusted USB Jig from?? Can you link me to one that will be good for me?? Again I got the metro PCS galaxy s3. Thanks for you help :)