System Deleted

Search This thread

aplopeanu

Jun 8, 2012
Im on 2.5.0.0 TWRP, is that good ? And i have same problem as thread creator - PC didn´t recognize my tablet and i have installed android skd and adb utilities.

EDIT: microSD card works, i flash rom thanks to it. But iam scared when i restart and it wont work i didnt get back into recovery.
Thank god I made it. I formated only /sdcard data so i just install ROM from that folder and everything works properly.

with twrp works cromi if i know well...im on 2.6.3.0 for kk

aplopeanu

Jun 8, 2012
Yes, i´am using CROMI with hunds kernel - overclocked on 1.6 GHz. Everything is faster but in benchmarks i have low scores.

Is KK good ? Works everything properly ?

Odesláno z mého ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T pomocí Tapatalk

KK is my first custom rom for tf300t ...but it was a lot faster than stock ... but still some bugs have to be fixed...depend on what you want from a rom...i don't think you get bigger benchmarks scores than cromi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If fastboot won't work...I'll buy a dock...
    :)
    I think there are also USB adapters you can plug into the tablet without a dock, might be cheaper.

And don't despair. Another Windows user should be able to help you getting either adb or fastboot to work. Or do a little more research, there have been tips and discussions on that all over the forum. As a Linux user I just didn't pay too much attention.

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk