My LG OB bricked? :(

Search This thread

dzynio

Sep 13, 2009
ostr
Hello everybody! As u can remember my lg black was bricked and i send it to the service. Finally, today i have received my OB back! I dont know why but in the report they wrote that display(with display everything was ok :p) was replaced and they change software. Of course i dont have problem with that, im glad the phone is back and is working. I have read a lot of about LG SERVICE and feedback wasn't great:p i was scared they could brick this phone even more but they didnt :D I had a litle of hope that maybe phone will be back with android 2.3 but unfortunately still 2.2.2 ;/ :p now i have to think what to do with the phone because i bought HTC and im very glad with that :) Maybe if CM will finally go out i will leave my OB with me :)

thanhvx

May 19, 2011
Sale the black or use it as back up phone. Or you can try with new rom whenever the new is out - it's interesting I think.

Killer7181

Aug 8, 2011
Hello everybody! As u can remember my lg black was bricked and i send it to the service. Finally, today i have received my OB back! I dont know why but in the report they wrote that display(with display everything was ok :p) was replaced and they change software. Of course i dont have problem with that, im glad the phone is back and is working. I have read a lot of about LG SERVICE and feedback wasn't great:p i was scared they could brick this phone even more but they didnt :D I had a litle of hope that maybe phone will be back with android 2.3 but unfortunately still 2.2.2 ;/ :p now i have to think what to do with the phone because i bought HTC and im very glad with that :) Maybe if CM will finally go out i will leave my OB with me :)
Did you pay for the repair? Coz' my phone just got bricked by itself and I'm thinking of sending it to the service center.

glenn_gm

Sep 26, 2011
Sichuan
this may help u. :)
htt p://foru m.xda-develo pers.c om/showt hread.php?t=1275 315
Delete the blank in the link above , coz i hvn't the right to input a website.

niazmn

Jul 6, 2010
Download LGMobile Update http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1111771 in this Update Kit. Then turn of phone, pull of battery and press and hold Vol+ button and plug in USB and then in LGMobile Update click on "Custommer Support" and Recovery Phone. Write your IMEI and click check. It can take a lot of time because it will download a new firmware.
Hello dear all
My LG OPTIMUS Black is tuck at LG LOGO. actually it all came after i installed xionia recovery. After rebooting, it never goes forward, always stuck at LG LOGO. I tried LG mobile update recovery, Flashzip tools using APbin and CP Binfiles, also tred with KDZ files.. but all in vain. Can any body help me please. I am really nervous. thanks in advance

tsakaji30

Dec 29, 2010
Sometimes this happen to me with the official rom and I fix it pulling out the battery a couple of times until works!

Enviado desde mi LG-P970 usando Tapatalk

gudlldvil

Jan 22, 2012
heh,,,

and i thought i had worse problems...

try this.

use a stock rom, and flash it.

right now, mine is running the fw v10a, except i got no signal and no imei popping up, still figuring it out.

scamex

Feb 8, 2011