Audio Lag in Games

Search This thread

thepspgamer

Jan 6, 2009
So far, the z2 for me has been an awesome phone all around, but I do have a major nitpick about the handset, and was wondering if anyone else has this issue..

I have noticed in quite a few of the games that I play, that there is a noticeable delay in audio from what I am doing on screen, for example, I was trying to play cytus last night, however thee was almost a second delay between the music and the actual time you are meant to hit a note

Another example was when I was trying to play sonic cd, the game runs like a dream, however, the audio is about a second behind the gameplay, which sounds very weird when a lot if going on, onscreen..

I have found that some games work fine though, sonic 1 for example works fine, no delay at all..., the same with PSO2es, no delay at all...

Is this a software bug with the phone or is the an audio setting I need to change? Does anyone else have this issue?

Mar 6, 2014
So far, the z2 for me has been an awesome phone all around, but I do have a major nitpick about the handset, and was wondering if anyone else has this issue..

I have noticed in quite a few of the games that I play, that there is a noticeable delay in audio from what I am doing on screen, for example, I was trying to play cytus last night, however thee was almost a second delay between the music and the actual time you are meant to hit a note

Another example was when I was trying to play sonic cd, the game runs like a dream, however, the audio is about a second behind the gameplay, which sounds very weird when a lot if going on, onscreen..

I have found that some games work fine though, sonic 1 for example works fine, no delay at all..., the same with PSO2es, no delay at all...

Is this a software bug with the phone or is the an audio setting I need to change? Does anyone else have this issue?

Mine has an audio sync problem when I play 4K movies recorded with the Z2. The sync problem is also present when I play the movies on my PC.

Greetings David

JMonkeYJ

Jul 22, 2008
I have the delay problem when playing some games. Very annoying. Is there some sound processing that can be turned off to fix it?