[Q] Audio Limiter - Help

Search This thread

Crazy Seed

Jan 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Hey mates.
Do you know any audio player apk that has an Limiter to it? for free?, i would like to have gonemad player or something like that but the payment is done by credit cards and i don't have one :( , i would like to pay by the money in my SIM Card but it isn't possible :( . So if anyone knows an apk that is free with a Limiter tell me please, or if i could request: someone make an apk like that is possible :S.

Thanks by the way :). Cheers :good:

GoneMADSoftware

Oct 18, 2011
Hey mates.
Do you know any audio player apk that has an Limiter to it? for free?, i would like to have gonemad player or something like that but the payment is done by credit cards and i don't have one :( , i would like to pay by the money in my SIM Card but it isn't possible :( . So if anyone knows an apk that is free with a Limiter tell me please, or if i could request: someone make an apk like that is possible :S.

Thanks by the way :). Cheers :good:

You can purchase gonemad music player with paypal: http://gonemadmusicplayer.blogspot.com/

Crazy Seed

Jan 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
You can purchase gonemad music player with paypal: http://gonemadmusicplayer.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the answer :) , i saw that Portugal isn't on the list of country's that can use Paypal to buy apps on Google Play, but i also saw that i still need a credit card or bank account for this Paypal and i just said that i Don't Have a Credit Card 'the same as saying, i don't use Bank money yet and i don't have it'. The only way for me was to buy apps with the money of my SIM Card, if there isn't a way to do that then i have no choice but to go to free software :( . Why i don't have bank accounts? Still got no job 'never had', so not needing the use of an account for now'.

Crazy Seed

Jan 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Well i guess it's a impossible request for now =/, i wanted it more to not need to buy new phone because if i at least liked to hear music on my phone 'a Xperia Mini Pro x10' then i would be happy with it because hearing Music is the best part for me on a phone and it's what i most do with it after the Sending of Sms of course xD, but if i got no reasons to like the phone then oh well it's what i have =S, and i'm lucky to have a phone like this of course i know that, but it's also true that human beings always want better as time passes by.

Cheers.

pinkLeviosa

May 5, 2014
I personally use playerpro with dsp pack plugin its very nice this is my favorite music player so far... you can also use volume limiter free in google play store ...

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Crazy Seed

Crazy Seed

Jan 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
I personally use playerpro with dsp pack plugin its very nice this is my favorite music player so far... you can also use volume limiter free in google play store ...

Thanks for the answer. Yes it's a good player but it's also a paid one that i can't aford because of what i said about not having credit card, only way was to buy by Sim Card money. Volume limiter is just another app to up and down the normal volume of the phone, it's not a limiter to avoid Distortion on playing music, the goal is to hear music as loud as i can but without distortion, that's why i need the limiter.

Cheers

pinkLeviosa

May 5, 2014
Thanks for the answer. Yes it's a good player but it's also a paid one that i can't aford because of what i said about not having credit card, only way was to buy by Sim Card money. Volume limiter is just another app to up and down the normal volume of the phone, it's not a limiter to avoid Distortion on playing music, the goal is to hear music as loud as i can but without distortion, that's why i need the limiter.

Cheers

i found something nice and im currently trying it and its nice try 3d Maven music player.. i only think this is youve looking for...:fingers-crossed:
and also pls. try volume limiter & lock... this is different

Last edited:

Crazy Seed

Jan 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
i found something nice and im currently trying it and its nice try 3d Maven music player.. i only think this is youve looking for...:fingers-crossed:

I had tried it as well but that doesn't have the Limiter in it :S. Volume limiter e lock is a different thing, it's to Save The volume settings that you want and won't permit you to change those values, this is in case you accidentally switch volumes of your alarm etc...

Maybe i didn't explain correctly what i want xD, i'll try to explain more detailed:

For example, you know that there are songs that have more volume than others, the same will keep happening even if you put an Equalizer because it affects all songs, so if you use the Equalizer for the Low volume songs to be higher then that will make the High volume songs Distort for sure. Example: Song 1 has 94db and Song 2 has 99db, i use equalizer to gain 6db, so now Song 1 has 100db and Song 2 has 105db, what will happen? that's wright, Song 1 is on the limit without distorting '100db' but Song 2 is Distorting Way Big '105db'.

So the only way to prevent that distortion from happening is...with the (Limiter), that will make Song 2 reduce to 100db avoiding it's distortion.

Examples of that is Gonemad Player, Poweramp, Playerpro and RocketPlayer, the catch? All of them are 'paid' :(

That's why i'm asking help to see if there's a free alternative, or if it's possible to pay the apps with money from my Sim Card.

Cheers

CrazeXDA

May 2, 2013
Davao City
OnePlus 9 Pro
Xiaomi 13
I had tried it as well but that doesn't have the Limiter in it :S. Volume limiter e lock is a different thing, it's to Save The volume settings that you want and won't permit you to change those values, this is in case you accidentally switch volumes of your alarm etc...

Maybe i didn't explain correctly what i want xD, i'll try to explain more detailed:

For example, you know that there are songs that have more volume than others, the same will keep happening even if you put an Equalizer because it affects all songs, so if you use the Equalizer for the Low volume songs to be higher then that will make the High volume songs Distort for sure. Example: Song 1 has 94db and Song 2 has 99db, i use equalizer to gain 6db, so now Song 1 has 100db and Song 2 has 105db, what will happen? that's wright, Song 1 is on the limit without distorting '100db' but Song 2 is Distorting Way Big '105db'.

So the only way to prevent that distortion from happening is...with the (Limiter), that will make Song 2 reduce to 100db avoiding it's distortion.

Examples of that is Gonemad Player, Poweramp, Playerpro and RocketPlayer, the catch? All of them are 'paid' :(

That's why i'm asking help to see if there's a free alternative, or if it's possible to pay the apps with money from my Sim Card.

Cheers

Try Viper4Android, i think theres an option there. Its not available on google play. Search it here. Theres a thread.

pinkLeviosa

May 5, 2014

Cheers
oh! Totally get it!! im really sorry though if im so slow...:( i'll try to find :)

Crazy Seed

Jan 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Try Viper4Android, i think theres an option there. Its not available on google play. Search it here. Theres a thread.

I also tried that one and yes that's correct mate that app is really what i 'would' be looking for thanks :) , but there's a problem... My device is a Xperia Mini Pro x10, and on my device that app crashes and makes the Gb Rom not even start anymore :(.

Crazy Seed

Jan 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
oh! Totally get it!! im really sorry though if im so slow...:( i'll try to find :)

Well it was a misunderstood i thought so xD, sorry for what? you're only trying to help so there's nothing to be sorry about xD. I have yes to thank you for helping me find a solution :), good luck :), i searched everywhere for days but without any luck :(, i remind you that my rom is a GB Rom 2.3.7 for a 600mhz device named Xperia Mini Pro x10 and that makes the job more difficult :S

pinkLeviosa

May 5, 2014
Well it was a misunderstood i thought so xD, sorry for what? you're only trying to help so there's nothing to be sorry about xD. I have yes to thank you for helping me find a solution :), good luck :), i searched everywhere for days but without any luck :(, i remind you that my rom is a GB Rom 2.3.7 for a 600mhz device named Xperia Mini Pro x10 and that makes the job more difficult :S

yeah i think so too.. xD still I'll try to find and help you :laugh:

Crazy Seed

Jan 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Well, i think you should start considering to buy a new device. At least a JellyBean 4.1 will do. It's worth buying rather than paying an app to achieve your wishes.

Sent from my Lenovo A516 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If it wasn't for the part of wasting so much money on a device 'specially not having a job or credit card, with almost no money left' that would be my first option. But i can't afford one right now, so the only way is by an app. Besides...I will always need an app like this on any device because No Device has a Audio Limiter xD.

Crazy Seed

Jan 14, 2013
www.youtube.com
Solved!

Well, i think you should start considering to buy a new device. At least a JellyBean 4.1 will do. It's worth buying rather than paying an app to achieve your wishes.

Sent from my Lenovo A516 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hey mates, thanks for the help :). Viper4android really was the solution after all :), but it can only be version 2207 because other versions will do awkward restarts to my phone, this version is stable and has everything 'limiter, reverb, stereo widening, output gain' very good indeed :), only thing is that i can't use convolver because that will crash android system and make the same awkward restarts then so i must be careful. No need for new device now xD :).

pinkLeviosa, if you're trying to find the same thing as me, then also try viper4android you will like it ;).

CrazeXDA, looks like you were right after all since there still was one version stable for my phone 'not available anywhere, only on 4shared, not easy to find' xD.

Thanks mates, cheers :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cheers

Cheers