[Q] I need a better dialer app

Search This thread

Corsario_Negro

Apr 4, 2011
Santiago
When it comes to making calls, I've always been more of a number dialing person. I only look through the contact list for the people I call less often. And back in my old Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus, the dialer app had this cool feature where I would put in 3 or 4 numbers and it would autocomplete the rest.

The stock dialer of my Moto X (4.2.2 still, didn't want to jump to 4.4.2, might switch to 4.4.3 later) does NOT autocomplete my numbers, which is very inconvenient.

is there a good dialer app out there with this function? Hopefully one that does not steal and upload my contact list into some server.

Thanks!

thebeastglasser

Mar 11, 2012
When it comes to making calls, I've always been more of a number dialing person. I only look through the contact list for the people I call less often. And back in my old Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus, the dialer app had this cool feature where I would put in 3 or 4 numbers and it would autocomplete the rest.

The stock dialer of my Moto X (4.2.2 still, didn't want to jump to 4.4.2, might switch to 4.4.3 later) does NOT autocomplete my numbers, which is very inconvenient.

is there a good dialer app out there with this function? Hopefully one that does not steal and upload my contact list into some server.

Thanks!

Just a heads up, (although you probably already know this) 4.4.x onward does have the autocomplete dialer.

Regardless, if you're looking for a solid dialer app, I can recommend both Dialer+ and exDialer. Both are nice replacements.

Just a heads up though, if you want dialer+, you need contacts+ which "isn't compatible" with the Moto X (at least mine). You can download the apk here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corsario_Negro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks!

Just a heads up, (although you probably already know this) 4.4.x onward does have the autocomplete dialer.

Regardless, if you're looking for a solid dialer app, I can recommend both Dialer+ and exDialer. Both are nice replacements.

Just a heads up though, if you want dialer+, you need contacts+ which "isn't compatible" with the Moto X (at least mine). You can download the apk here.