[Q] i9500 Bricked? i'm stucked here, guys

Search This thread

Chopinko

Dec 26, 2012
So, I've been trying to restore EFS on my i9500 after i couldnt make calls anymore and use 3G internet.
just WIFI. (before that, tried to flash new latest modems, which didn't help at all).

So,as i said, tried to restore EFS with method 2 (.img) - and since then my phone isn't booting anymore.
its always stuck in the blinking "SAMSUNG" bootloop.
I've tried to flash a stock russian rom with ODIN - same story. BOOTLOOP.
I've tried to flash via CWM recovery some custom roms like LIDROID etc - still Bootloop.

Kinda bricked...
What can i do now? :\

NOTE:
When i've tried the 2nd method of restoring efs.img file - I've restarted the phone. Since then the phone hasn't booted.

So, I've been trying to restore EFS on my i9500 after i couldnt make calls anymore and use 3G internet.
just WIFI. (before that, tried to flash new latest modems, which didn't help at all).

So,as i said, tried to restore EFS with method 2 (.img) - and since then my phone isn't booting anymore.
its always stuck in the blinking "SAMSUNG" bootloop.
I've tried to flash a stock russian rom with ODIN - same story. BOOTLOOP.
I've tried to flash via CWM recovery some custom roms like LIDROID etc - still Bootloop.

Kinda bricked...
What can i do now? :\

NOTE:
When i've tried the 2nd method of restoring efs.img file - I've restarted the phone. Since then the phone hasn't booted.

Hi mate ,

Maybe you have a soft brick , follow this guide

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2265477

Then restore your EFS