[Q] Touchwizz gallery app not working

Search This thread

estevensv

Dec 12, 2013
Good evening

I have a been using a 64Gb card with no issues for 4 months, But now i have been having some problems with the gallery app. I only have 500 pictures in the card and gallery app is extremely slow, opening a pictures can take up to 2 minutes, and crashes all the time!! I tried to format the Sd card, factory reset the phone, upgraded to 4.3, downgraded to ICs and now i am running android jelly bean again. I downloaded a gallery app from the google play and it works without any problem. Does someone knows why the stock app is not working?

GeekyDroid

Dec 25, 2012
Burgenland
Good evening

I have a been using a 64Gb card with no issues for 4 months, But now i have been having some problems with the gallery app. I only have 500 pictures in the card and gallery app is extremely slow, opening a pictures can take up to 2 minutes, and crashes all the time!! I tried to format the Sd card, factory reset the phone, upgraded to 4.3, downgraded to ICs and now i am running android jelly bean again. I downloaded a gallery app from the google play and it works without any problem. Does someone knows why the stock app is not working?

Maybe there is a limitation of the pictures you can have in stock gallery app. :confused:

Reactions: estevensv

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good evening

Maybe there is a limitation of the pictures you can have in stock gallery app. :confused:
    Factory Reset

Do a factory Reset. Search on www.sammobile.com the firmware with the latest built date and than falsh it through Odin3.09 :)