Search This thread

jamieg71

Mar 13, 2011
Sanford, Florida
Reactions: gotmypanicshoes

BlazinThat

Jul 17, 2011
Rocky Mountain High
Oh man I hope this works, I would love an addition to decks ( greatest from ever) with the Mason built in and a few updates it would be like Zeus parted the clouds and said here use my Reloaded Deck OgEvo and laugh at all other phones.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using xda premium

ropodope

Feb 1, 2011
Floor Me
I've been doing some thinking about inclusions that will do the rom justice without being over the top and yet in keeping with that decks minimalism we all have learned to appreciate while giving it a great stock setup so that any user can be proud right off the bat. Get up with me when you are ready to begin taking this on jamie.

ropodope

"Told you I'd be back. Say you miss me. Say it like you mean it!' - David Lee Roth

jamieg71

Mar 13, 2011
Sanford, Florida
I've been doing some thinking about inclusions that will do the rom justice without being over the top and yet in keeping with that decks minimalism we all have learned to appreciate while giving it a great stock setup so that any user can be proud right off the bat. Get up with me when you are ready to begin taking this on jamie.

ropodope

"Told you I'd be back. Say you miss me. Say it like you mean it!' - David Lee Roth

Check your PM

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

jpisini

Nov 26, 2011
Weymouth
An updated decks rom would rock. I wish you guys the best. I am not a developer but will happily test things for you guys.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

jamieg71

Mar 13, 2011
Sanford, Florida
Okay, so in a dumbass move. I tweeted the wrong guy a few days back. I hate twitter.
Fixed today, thanks rope.
At least I know why I didn't get a response... smh
I know, I know... :screwy:

dhawk312

Dec 20, 2011
KC, KS
Okay, so in a dumbass move. I tweeted the wrong guy a few days back. I hate twitter.

Nice. Let us know if you need any testers for your next release.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

smatherlee

Mar 5, 2011
Behind my M24 (Retired)

Yea twitter can be either a good thing or bad. I don't use it much because of that reason.

Hope you get an positive answer soon. I believe this idea/work will be the hottest thing for the Evo!

+1 if you need a tester, I'm on board.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

jamieg71

Mar 13, 2011
Sanford, Florida
It will turn out very well. I have no doubt. Jamie has the right players in place. He's the man.

ropodope

Haha, no you the man.
And yes with the consortium of people involved this rom will be epic! Decks 1.3d tweaked and optimized to perfection, by the grandmaster deckheads themselves? I say HELL YEAH! Lets make this happen!

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
Haha, no you the man.
And yes with the consortium of people involved this rom will be epic! Decks 1.3d tweaked and optimized to perfection, by the grandmaster deckheads themselves? I say HELL YEAH! Lets make this happen!

WORD!! :)

ropodope

Feb 1, 2011
Floor Me
the mindmap conversation has taken place, we are good to go. The ball has officially bounced. Now let's gets cracking guys. You know who you are. w00t!

ropodope

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update, we are 99.5% complete. Preview will be released this week, not giving a specific day as sh@! happens. Rest assured as soon as the last lump is ironed, you will know. Could be tonight, could be before Sunday....
    Hey guys do me a favor, please go check out this thread- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1647896

I'm glad that you all are registering on tincandroid....really glad to see you guys there!!

I also agree with jamie, the speeds are awesome on this ROM and will only get better as we dig in and start adding more tweaks and remove crap that slows a ROM down :D:D

Speaking of tweaks, I wanted to show you one of many tweaks that will be added on....

2luuzq9.png
    Hey guys I have had several requests to make a KWIQ rom using Decks 1.3d as a base. This is not going to happen, it's DECKS 1.3D!! No way would I EVER try to put my name or brand to undeniably the greatest GB AOSP rom ever to grace our EVO's.
    Here is what I would like to do, but only with the backing of the "DeckHead" community, and the man Deck himself, (PM sent). I'd like some input from you dyed in the wool Deck fans. Rope, carhauler, lawson, this means you!

First off it would be clearly posted as Deck's 1.3d, possibly as "updated, resurrected, reloaded" or to that effect. Second PROPER credits with links back to Original thread, and in turn for all mods and tweaks. Third, keep rom 100% true to original except as specified below.
    1) Apply all fixes found in Deck's OP- GPS, vvm, wake-lock, etc
    2) Apply the Car-a-Dope tweaks verbatim at the ram-disk level where at all possible, to stay true to concept.
    3) Lee kernel built in
    4) Remove languages (keep Spanish, english) from system and framework files
    5) Optimize all PNG's in system and framework
    6) Odex framework and system/app

Guys I have no delusions of grandeur, I consider myself to be a modder, maybe a developer in training at best. I'm not on here posting anything trying to become rich, boost my ego, or win a popularity contest. I will never have a "donate" button, I refer all requests (only 5 so far) for my Paypal info to Deck, Preludedrew, Cyanogen or Charity of choice. I honestly am in this for the fun of it and to learn and share what I can, nothing more.
    That having been said, what do you guys think?
    I'm gonna drop the preview over in dev in just a couple hours. ReLoaded will follow shortly, in same thread, please no ETA's. Trust me no one is more excited than me to have this drop. I figured it up, I probably have close to 180 hours into this project, really hoping that all that time pays off.
    A big huge thanks to Rope without whom this project would only be a shadow of what it has become. Also to Mazda who dropped other projects to make some killer mods for ReLoaded, and Smelkus who implemented a key feature that had me banging my head against walls. Even if I did break it and have to start over.... lol
    You guys enjoying this preview do me a solid, go smash all them guys thanks buttons a couple few times.
    See ya all over in dev!
    -jamie

If there was a way to show how fast transitions animations are you'd all be blowing wads right now.
    I swear your gonna want to hold your phone tighter from fear it will snap out of your hand.
    Absolutely SICK, and definitely unprecedented speed. Mother Effin amazing.