Replacement back cover like flip case?

Search This thread

Kayak83

Jul 23, 2010
I'm looking for a back cover replacement thats the same material as the flip cover case from Samsung. Anybody able to find these or something like that? I just got a TPU case from Mercury but it's just about as slippery as the oem back still and adds some thickness. I'm pretty picky about cases, so they have to really be worth it for me too use.

UPDATE: I misspoke. I was under the impression that the flip case from Samsung had a non-slip matte finish on the back, as opposed to the glossy slippery one that's stock. The hunt continues.

Last edited:

jlczl

Oct 22, 2005
I'm looking for a back cover replacement thats the same material as the flip cover case from Samsung. Anybody able to find these or something like that? I just got a TPU case from Mercury but it's just about as slippery as the oem back still and adds some thickness. I'm pretty picky about cases, so they have to really be worth it for me too use.

Do you mean something like this?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361679686935.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361679686935.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 319
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361679709548.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361679709548.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 312
Reactions: lilmama2879

jlczl

Oct 22, 2005

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Ah you want the original back cover?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.