[THEME] AOSP Theme With Multi Color Add-Ons MD1/Tweaked/CleanRom/JediX [9/10/13]

Search This thread

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
You do amazing work loco especially when you helped me with the 4g icon. I was wondering if u can make the status bar like cm10 looking. Like the 4g icon right on top of the signal bars. I seen only 1 rom to have it listed. It's the eclipse rom on the Verizon forums. Thanks again

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

I've been looking into that, but haven't been able to get it working right. I can get the 4g on top and the arrows in the signal, but haven't figured out how to make wifi use the wifi arrows. By default the system only uses the data arrows, so when I put the arrows in the signal they don't position themselves correctly when using wifi.

Hey,

I m Rogers and I flashed your theme and I love it!! But by any chance do you got the "LTE" icon? all i have is the "4g" and it isn't even the "4glte" icon.

I am using CleanRom ACE 4.5

Thanks!!

That's because I based the theme using the generic status bar in the rom to make it universal across all the carriers that want to use the theme. I only did the att mod because that status bar uses different in/out data icons and wanted to give it a go.

I created a true 1% battery mod for att. OP I can shoot you the zipped systemui folder if you want it.

Thanks man, but I posted the att mod to maintain the stock att 4g icons a couple of days ago with 3 different colors to choose from

1.png

2.png

3.png

Last edited:

willzilla

Nov 27, 2012
Atoka
Re: [THEME] AOSP Theme Deodexed LK8/LL4/ WTH CRT-OFF 4 WAY BOOT M/W UNLIMIT APPS

Any chance of themeing the top left icons blue like the others in status bar? Ie, the sms, keyboard, picture download, screen shot, voicemail, blue tooth, gps, wifi networks available, mute vol and vib, etc icons, for jedi xpx?

udeba9az.jpg

Thanks dude!

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mastermindx85

Jul 19, 2007
Re: [THEME] AOSP Theme Deodexed LK8/LL4/ WTH CRT-OFF 4 WAY BOOT M/W UNLIMIT APPS

Will this work on my rom v4?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

I've been looking into that, but haven't been able to get it working right. I can get the 4g on top and the arrows in the signal, but haven't figured out how to make wifi use the wifi arrows. By default the system only uses the data arrows, so when I put the arrows in the signal they don't position themselves correctly when using wifi.

That's because I based the theme using the generic status bar in the rom to make it universal across all the carriers that want to use the theme. I only did the att mod because that status bar uses different in/out data icons and wanted to give it a go.

Thanks man, but I posted the att mod to maintain the stock att 4g icons a couple of days ago with 3 different colors to choose from

1.png

2.png

3.png

I tried that mod and it doesn't work for the stock look. Its all good I appreciate the theme and I made it to my liking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Any chance of themeing the top left icons blue like the others in status bar? Ie, the sms, keyboard, picture download, screen shot, voicemail, blue tooth, gps, wifi networks available, mute vol and vib, etc icons, for jedi xpx?

udeba9az.jpg

Thanks dude!

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry man, but probably not. TBH that would just be too much blue for me at least. Don't get me wrong I like blue, but I like keeping it a little balanced with some white and grey.

Is it only for that CleanRom Ace?
Yes, but if you want to test it with others just make sure to do a backup first.

HiDEFF

Dec 1, 2012
Miami
Updated all versions. A minor update for most versions just some png edits. For the Tweaked version I reworked the toggle images to better work with the TSM parts option to change their color and added back the carrier label to the pull down notification also for TSM parts option to edit it.

DELETED

Btw, love the theme! Keep up the good work!

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
All version updated! Sorry about the back to back updates, but really wanted to post these.

Moved the data icons on top of the signal and the data arrows inside of it AOSP style. Also moved the wifi icon closer to the signal to close the gap that was there. Here's some screen

4.png

5.png

Just a heads up for those using the CleanRom version. This mod was just added to the main theme, the ATT status bar icon mod does not have it, but the mod was updated to include files that will cancel it out if you choose to update to the new version and then decide to go back to the ATT 4G mod.

I want to give a huge thanks to dwitherell for showing me how to get those wifi in/out arrows working, so I could finally move everything around. If you haven't tried out his rom yet, I highly suggest you go give it a shot. It's a brilliant piece of work!

Last edited:

ptfdmedic

Aug 23, 2006

All version updated! Sorry about the back to back updates, but really wanted to post these.

Moved the data icons on top of the signal and the data arrows inside of it AOSP style. Also moved the wifi icon closer to the signal to close the gap that was there. Here's some screen

4.png

5.png

Just a heads up for those using the CleanRom version. This mod was just added to the main theme, the ATT status bar icon mod does not have it, but the mod was updated to include files that will cancel it out if you choose to update to the new version and then decide to go back to the ATT 4G mod.

I want to give a huge thanks to dwitherell for showing me how to get those wifi in/out arrows working, so I could finally move everything around. If you haven't tried out his rom yet, I highly suggest you go give it a shot. It's a brilliant piece of work!

I wanted to say thank you once again for your time and amazing work. I also wanted to share something I noticed with you as well. Since the up to the CleanRom version, the data icons aren't working right. The 3G and 4G icons barely show up now. Most of the time it's just the signal status bars, when when pulling data.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium HD app

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
I wanted to say thank you once again for your time and amazing work. I also wanted to share something I noticed with you as well. Since the up to the CleanRom version, the data icons aren't working right. The 3G and 4G icons barely show up now. Most of the time it's just the signal status bars, when when pulling data.

Did you flash the new 4g instead of H+ zip? I forgot to mention that I updated that zip too, to include the new positioned 4g.

Edit: Just flashed back to cleanrom to check and grab some screens. I tried the H+ and the 4g zip and they're looking fine. The old 4g instead of H+ mod was positioned in a way that with the new edits it wouldn't appear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-25-18-05-46.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-25-18-05-46.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 218
  • Screenshot_2013-02-25-18-10-47.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-25-18-10-47.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot_2013-02-25-18-12-27.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-25-18-12-27.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Reactions: drakeymcmb

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Was asked if I could theme the email icon over in the ATT section, so thought I should post it here too. This is just the icons themed, I''ll add it to the theme with the next update I just didnt want to update and upload all the version again for a few pngs :p. Flash in recovery

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-25-20-19-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-25-20-19-15.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 234
  • SecEmail_Theme.zip
    594.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

ptfdmedic

Aug 23, 2006

Did you flash the new 4g instead of H+ zip? I forgot to mention that I updated that zip too, to include the new positioned 4g.

Edit: Just flashed back to cleanrom to check and grab some screens. I tried the H+ and the 4g zip and they're looking fine. The old 4g instead of H+ mod was positioned in a way that with the new edits it wouldn't appear.

That's seems to have been it. I flashed the old 4G zip. Sorry bout that. :) Working great now. Thanks as always.

Reactions: foreverloco

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL

That's seems to have been it. I flashed the old 4G zip. Sorry bout that. :) Working great now. Thanks as always.

No worries.. It was kinda my fault. I had all those zips updated and forgot to mention it :p

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts