[Q] Custom Week Number

Search This thread

kutukia

Jan 7, 2012
As the title suggests is it possible for Zooper Widget to display customized week numbers?

I'm trying to migrate my calendar widgets from simple calendar widget to zooper and in simple calendar there was an option that allows for arbitrary shifting of week numbers. I'm trying to replicate that in Zooper widget but I haven't found any appropriate way of doing so. If any kind soul can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
As the title suggests is it possible for Zooper Widget to display customized week numbers?

I'm trying to migrate my calendar widgets from simple calendar widget to zooper and in simple calendar there was an option that allows for arbitrary shifting of week numbers. I'm trying to replicate that in Zooper widget but I haven't found any appropriate way of doing so. If any kind soul can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do. Could you please explain what you mean with "arbitrary shifting of week numbers"?

kutukia

Jan 7, 2012
I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do. Could you please explain what you mean with "arbitrary shifting of week numbers"?

Well for example the week of the year option displayed in Zooper widget currently would be 3, and I would like to change it so that Zooper displays it as 1.

Hope that clarifies.

Top Liked Posts