[Q] Soft-bricked help!

Search This thread

htcsyncmanager

Jan 20, 2014
Hey guys, so I was playing around with my HTC One X+ and after I rooted it and unlocked the bootloader successfully, I decided to install a custom ROM. Since I'm a noob and am quite new to the android world, I messed up on a step and my phone is stuck in a bootloop. I can get into TWRP recovery, and fastboot. I cleared my dalvik, and my cache, formatted my data, system, etc, and still no luck. However, I remembered that I backed my phone up on the HTC Sync Manager on my laptop, and I was wondering, if I restored the backup from my laptop to my phone, will it work again? Please help

Madcat8686

Nov 9, 2013
Konoha
HTC One (M8)
Google Pixel 2
Hey guys, so I was playing around with my HTC One X+ and after I rooted it and unlocked the bootloader successfully, I decided to install a custom ROM. Since I'm a noob and am quite new to the android world, I messed up on a step and my phone is stuck in a bootloop. I can get into TWRP recovery, and fastboot. I cleared my dalvik, and my cache, formatted my data, system, etc, and still no luck. However, I remembered that I backed my phone up on the HTC Sync Manager on my laptop, and I was wondering, if I restored the backup from my laptop to my phone, will it work again? Please help

This is the wrong forum. It is for the HTC One XL Evita.

Your Forum is here:

http://xdaforums.com/htc-one-x