[Q] Why pacman rom takes too long to boot

Search This thread

deepu28792

Jun 14, 2013
GURUGRAM
i hv noticed this in every pacman rom that it takes too long to boot...i have to wait for atleast 2 minute to completely boot...after that also it takes 1 or 2 minute more to load the homescreen...is there any fix for that.???
Is there anyone who is facing the same problem..???

Sent from my Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

itsbeertimenow

Jul 20, 2011
Hell
Everyone will face this issue with this Rom. The time it takes for it to load depends on how much crap is loading when you start your phone which as you know pacman has a lot of mods like viper Rom . There are a couple of things you can do to speed things up providing you know what you're doing. You can disable the splash screen, overclock set on boot (don't recommend ), make sure you're not dexing on boot, uninstall any useless apps that fire on boot and free up any internal storage you can. Otherwise I might suggest not restarting your phone as up times of several weeks are easy to achieve ;)

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Jan 5, 2013
Everyone will face this issue with this Rom. The time it takes for it to load depends on how much crap is loading when you start your phone which as you know pacman has a lot of mods like viper Rom . There are a couple of things you can do to speed things up providing you know what you're doing. You can disable the splash screen, overclock set on boot (don't recommend ), make sure you're not dexing on boot, uninstall any useless apps that fire on boot and free up any internal storage you can. Otherwise I might suggest not restarting your phone as up times of several weeks are easy to achieve ;)

I don't think you can disable Splash screen lol. I think you mean disable the bootanimation??

deepu28792

Jun 14, 2013
GURUGRAM
also after disabling bootanimation it takes almost the same time to boot

Sent from my Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

itsbeertimenow

Jul 20, 2011
Hell
Yeah I meant boot animation but you prolly shaved a 4 seconds off the boot time. Try the other items mentioned.

Mar 30, 2014
Booting Problem

On my Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 (YP-G70) after flashing the ROM and the US kernel and GApps, I left it overnight and it was still booting. (approx. 8 hrs.) Any fixes? (I flashed it back to CM 11 due to lack of patience)

Thanks,
DatamanTheGreat

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.