hi guys
how to get gyroscope working in touchpad android
i cant get it working when i play MC3 GAMELOFT
is there à gyroscope in touchpad????
sorry for my bad english
Sent from my GT-i9100 using xda premium

lucasklain

Jan 25, 2011
I think that the gyroscope does not work in the CM or less had no results with the programs used to test

glabifrons

Dec 9, 2011
Raging Thunder (gyro steering) and aTilt 3D Labyrinth Free (marble on tilt table game) both work perfectly... I'm using XRONified vB2.9.1.

lucasklain

Jan 25, 2011
I think there is definitely a gyroscope on the touchpad, it does not work on android, Accelerometer longer works gyroscope can not be sure that no application or game that also utilize this feature works, MC3 is just one of them.

sahhar1993

Jan 25, 2010
tebessa
I think there is definitely a gyroscope on the touchpad, it does not work on android, Accelerometer longer works gyroscope can not be sure that no application or game that also utilize this feature works, MC3 is just one of them.

All web sites sais that touchpad have gyroscope

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

DJGravity88

Aug 27, 2011
There are quite a few games that are known to have issues with the gyroscopes. Many full screen apps don't recognize that the screen is turned so its off by 90•. But to answer your question, yes there is a gyroscope and yes there is a accelerometer.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

giorgi3

Jan 15, 2013
Driver issues

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yes, there is a gyroscope in the HP Touchpad. However, the gyroscope driver was a dummy routine in CM9 and CM10. That is actively being worked on and they have made some tremendous progress in the last week or so. I don't know about CM7, but I would summize it also doesn't have a gyroscope driver in it.

I suspect the games that are working rely on the accelerometer and magnetic field sensor rather than using the gyroscope.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts