Can i change the DPI-Settings in Themer-App?

Search This thread

m4soN

Jan 28, 2013
Munich
Hi,

i have a stock ROM and i am using 361 DPI with my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Themer is working, but the themes are not "made" for my dpi. So i would like to know if there is a possibility to change the dpi in themer that the themes would fit to my screen than?

Thanks

Reactions: ruben2000de

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Hi,

Themer is working, but the themes are not "made" for my dpi. So i would like to know if there is a possibility to change the dpi in themer that the themes would fit to my screen than?

Thanks

The only thing you could for now is to make all your other apps have a custom DPI, but Themer still needs to be running on stock DPI. When you install Themer on your phone, it picks up that you have a S4 with stock DPI. Changing this makes Themer confused as now all the themes that are available weren't configured for this new DPI. It's an immense process for us to integrate custom DPI into Themer, so we'll have a look at it in the future once we have more resources.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Thanks