Looking for new stable rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jonandjanette

Sep 22, 2008
I have been running V 10 for a while and it has now become leggy and I am in need of a new stable daily rom...Any suggestions would be appreciated...thank you

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
I have been running V 10 for a while and it has now become leggy and I am in need of a new stable daily rom...Any suggestions would be appreciated...thank you

The suggestion is to try other roms out and see which is the best one for you.

Only you can decide which is the best one for you based on how you use your device.

You need to read the ROM summaries yourself to narrow it down and then test them. Everyone else's opinions are just that...opinions. They mean nothing because the way you use your rom will be different from the way everyone else uses their rom.

As such, threads asking for ROM recomendations are not permitted on XDA.

HKSpeed

Apr 3, 2012
Los Angeles
how does a ROM become "leggy" (I assume you meant "laggy") overtime? Perhaps you have too many apps installed and/or an app is running in the background consuming too much system resources?

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
The suggestion is to try other roms out and see which is the best one for you.

Only you can decide which is the best one for you based on how you use your device.

You need to read the ROM summaries yourself to narrow it down and then test them. Everyone else's opinions are just that...opinions. They mean nothing because the way you use your rom will be different from the way everyone else uses their rom.

As such, threads asking for ROM recomendations are not permitted on XDA.

^^^ This ^^^

As XDA is not a support site, members are expected to do their own research and make there own determinations about this as it is subjective in nature.

Please take the time to read and flash them to make the aforementioned judgments. Plenty out there to try!

Status
Not open for further replies.