is there a way to restore text doc. from nandroid back up without full restore?

Search This thread

briketica

Aug 14, 2009
Gran Canaria / Spain/ Serbia/Niš
As a title says ...I just changed JB with KK,before i did it i made nandroid back up. I forgot to save important text document inside "notebook" app. Is there a way to restore (extract or get) that document wthout full restore ???

groshnack

I am not sure at all but I found this folder using an explorer:
/data/user/0/com.lge.Notebook/databases
I have created a new note in Notebook app, and the files timestamps in this folder have changed.
Maybe you should try to replace them with your old files and see if that works.

Reactions: briketica

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Yes, sorry, I found them in sdcard/Android/data/com.lge.Notebook/files. So, they will not be in the nandroid backup except if you backuped ext sdcard too. It is strange if they have disappeared though (except if the location has changed between JB and KK).

no nandroids are for backing up the rom you were using at that moment(so that it may be restored if needed), and the things that can be restored from it are mainly apps/themes/system files that you had been running

Reactions: briketica

briketica

Aug 14, 2009
Gran Canaria / Spain/ Serbia/Niš
no nandroids are for backing up the rom you were using at that moment(so that it may be restored if needed), and the things that can be restored from it are mainly apps/themes/system files that you had been running

Tnx all for replay and you are right...this data are not backed up ...i just found out ....Tnx one more time to all for replay:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I never tried but there is an app called "Nandroid Manager" in Playstore which seems to do that.
    If not working, you can search "extract from nandroid backup" in google, there are many other people asking the same question :)
    I am not sure at all but I found this folder using an explorer:
    /data/user/0/com.lge.Notebook/databases
    I have created a new note in Notebook app, and the files timestamps in this folder have changed.
    Maybe you should try to replace them with your old files and see if that works.
    well i bought nandroid manager and he do the trick but now i have a problem...can't find where are the data from the"NOTEBOOK" app stored????
    any1 can help?

The notes you had made on our previous notebook should be in the android/data folder

Sent from LG-G2 D800 on AEONFLEX 4.4.2
    Yes, sorry, I found them in sdcard/Android/data/com.lge.Notebook/files. So, they will not be in the nandroid backup except if you backuped ext sdcard too. It is strange if they have disappeared though (except if the location has changed between JB and KK).