[ROM] Official DFT Green Mango with five language [Download Inside]

Search This thread

Uziel144

Mar 2, 2008
Juno-First put it to the point. Why WP7? Because it's possible. There wasn't an intention by HTC to make it run Android-OS either, but it does, so why not?

In my eyes Android beats WM6.5 in many ways. (What I didn't know, when I was buying my HD2.) So being able to try it, after already buying a phone, really seems like comfort to me...

WP7 hasn't come as far as Android, but it grows and many functions will come along after some time has passed

Nobody forces anyone to play around with different OS, but how many SmartPhone users even get the opportunity?

WP7 is nice, fast and it feels like the HD2 was made for it. That's my stand right now, maybe next week I'll switch back to Android. Who cares? My phone, my choice ;)

Keep it peacefuil by allowing others to choose by themselves.

monakh

Jul 7, 2005
Lahore | Manama | Washington
Edit: Whatever might be said about WP7, you CANNOT beat the Pocket Outlook client! For me, that is the killer app since I use Exchange for most of my email. Gmail push works too!

My available storage is like 32MB and all I did was set up my Exchange account. Is that normal?

wish i could get a code :(
But not possible in Pakistan :(

It's two rupees a minute to call America and almost as cheap as calling someone in Sialkot. Make the call. :)

Last edited:

khmerboytk

Nov 23, 2010
Phnom Penh
I dont understand you. Your Problem is the installation of wp7, isnt it? And here you asked for an Android Rom?!
Did you follow the instructions for wp7? Correct radio/maglrd 1.12. Have you tried installation with and without sd card?

@HopesHD2 = I have install it with my SD card (SD card is formated already)

====

@Uziel144 = HPSL I dont know what is it? I'm new HTC user and also don't know how to check it.

Magldr 1.12 i just double click and run it...not run as admin.

OSv = 5.2.21913
Manila = 2.5.20181527.0
Rom = 3.14.707.3
Radio = 2.15.50.14
Protocol = 15.42.50.11U

====

jase33

Jul 29, 2010
- /
I dont understand you. Your Problem is the installation of wp7, isnt it? And here you asked for an Android Rom?!
Did you follow the instructions for wp7? Correct radio/maglrd 1.12. Have you tried installation with and without sd card?

@HopesHD2 = I have install it with my SD card (SD card is formated already)

====

@Uziel144 = HPSL I dont know what is it? I'm new HTC user and also don't know how to check it.

Magldr 1.12 i just double click and run it...not run as admin.

OSv = 5.2.21913
Manila = 2.5.20181527.0
Rom = 3.14.707.3
Radio = 2.15.50.14
Protocol = 15.42.50.11U

====

You need to start HERE., HERE and HERE. READ THESE BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE.

Reactions: khmerboytk

NinjaNerd

Jul 29, 2010
Seatown
Ok I'm having an issue with reboots. Phone works great, until it goes to sleep and then it won't wake and reboots. Or when it sits for long periods not connected to the pc it reboots. I have flashed hspl and I have reloaded the rom twice. I have tried the tmous radio and the latest radio with no joy. Any help with rebooting issues would be much appreciated. Really digging on WP7 really hope I can get help with this issue.

craig540

Jun 25, 2007
I installed last night and got windows live activated today no problem. How do I get files on the phone like txt or docs.

davsug

Jun 14, 2007
slow apps

I did the WP7 upgrade to my US TMo HD2 and it went smoothly and seems to work fine. I also did the XBoxLive/marketplace enbalement which also works, but all apps run very slowly, and switching between screens/hubs also goes slowly. I've got a class 4 8gb card installed. would that be the problem? If I change to a different card, do I need to install everything (WP7 and XBl/marketplace enablement) from scratch, or can I just to a phone reset to format the new card?

mike21pr

May 16, 2008
San Juan
I did the WP7 upgrade to my US TMo HD2 and it went smoothly and seems to work fine. I also did the XBoxLive/marketplace enbalement which also works, but all apps run very slowly, and switching between screens/hubs also goes slowly. I've got a class 4 8gb card installed. would that be the problem? If I change to a different card, do I need to install everything (WP7 and XBl/marketplace enablement) from scratch, or can I just to a phone reset to format the new card?

a lot of apps are not as smooth as the core OS, depends on hoy good the coding is, also the card might further affect this. Native WP7 devices suffer from this also.

changing the card will make the phone do a hard reset and format the card for use. so you will indeed start over

Reactions: davsug

Dervoo

Oct 24, 2010
An error has occurred Read below for more information

Error Description: USB init failed
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp(1198)

Any one can help me with this?

yahya.haqiqi

Jun 19, 2010
pdx
Ok I'm having an issue with reboots. Phone works great, until it goes to sleep and then it won't wake and reboots. Or when it sits for long periods not connected to the pc it reboots. I have flashed hspl and I have reloaded the rom twice. I have tried the tmous radio and the latest radio with no joy. Any help with rebooting issues would be much appreciated. Really digging on WP7 really hope I can get help with this issue.

I am having the same issues. I noticed that if it sleeps for a while it will then reboot after a while. I also noticed that upon reboot, it does a reset. All applications and settings are reset and lost. I am unsure what the problem is. Any help would be much appreciated.

mike21pr

May 16, 2008
San Juan
An error has occurred Read below for more information

Error Description: USB init failed
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp(1198)

Any one can help me with this?

that happened to me too at first, but it was that the PC hasnt fully recognized it yet, since it plugged it in and ran the .exe. Tried again and it worked like a charm

vwierenga

Dec 22, 2009
sd card

I am having the same issues. I noticed that if it sleeps for a while it will then reboot after a while. I also noticed that upon reboot, it does a reset. All applications and settings are reset and lost. I am unsure what the problem is. Any help would be much appreciated.

You might want to try WP7 with another sdcard or without sdcard. DFT readme says: NOT all SD Cards are compatible with WP7. If your card isn't compatible with WP7, it won't be used for data storage or it may cause random reboots.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, as previous DFT work, i was authorized from DFT Admin to post here their last release, The Green mango.

Here is a description (credits goes to zjw831 from DFT site) :

Sequence: Yesterday generation WP7 native machine release upgrade WP7 mango systematic approach, many people through this method to upgrade to Microsoft beta mango System (7661), although updated, system settings can not be set Chinese language (that is, no Chinese UI) , but the new system brings a multi-task and Chinese input method, and speed improvements. Visible, Microsoft released a year later WP7 improvement is still very large.
    Through the efforts of DFT, the king of generation HD2 can experience the fun of mango, and green mangoes (not ripe mango) will be held today Login DFT. HD2 machine faithful cheer it. Than the generation of this ROM to upgrade the machine native WP7 bring more surprises, including five languages ??(Traditional 0404, 0407 German, 0409 English, 0419 Russian, 0804 U.S.). The new UI brings new Chinese experience, this is the generation of native machine now does not have. Haha (happy ah). Microsoft's Chinese UI, but it seems far to the edge Yeah, he slowly and understand it (note that this is the green mango).
    Official ROM is completely tested style, no escape-related operations, and there is a serious BUG, mobile phone shops get in, but putting that loud, after all, green mango, we go slowly test it.

Solemn statement: DFT works is prohibited reproduced !

(Special Note: The team works declined xd a.cn website at any time, any way reproduced in any form, modified! other forums in the post three days after opening may be reproduced, If you want to modify Please get our consent, thank you!)

PS: once despised every one thousand less than the forum posts, not qualified to speak! But everyone knows that he is getting a cheap still cold, do not look at their own forum thanks to those who so hot! As the saying goes: GRATEFUL! People forget to drink plenty of water drilling wells, planting trees under the tree shade not forget people! This as a warning and hope out for themselves!

If we want to mature mango early, hoping to bring more surprises DFT, on compliance with relevant rules of the game. All Member report reproduced connection, verified, reported related to the connection of the first reported member of a points reward.

You are strictly unauthorized to upload this to anyother XDA thread or outside forum, if you want, you can link to this thread. Thanks.

Multiupload Link

PS: i will add some other info and pics asap, i'm out of time now. Sorry.

DFT Original thread
    Thanks DFT Team!!

If you like what DFT team makes for our community and if you want contribute to future development, fell free to donate to the links below. :)

DFT/Mwang PayPal Donations
    made this video for anyone whos unsure on how to install wp7, hope this helps someone.. feedback appreciated
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nac3Fnf-lY4
    Video HD7 Vs. HD2 with windows phone 7

Wow I can't believe it.............
    few days ago I flashed Android on NAND and now WP7............

HD2 is the best device I have used
    this is what i did in short for live service hack

1. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=10566003#post10566003

- install wp7 dev tools
    - install zune
    - follow http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=857127

- after unlock is done, install
    Xap installer.(this make file with .xap extension install on hd7)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=860964

TouchXplorer Beta for WP7
    http://forum.touchxperience.com/view...php?f=29&t=582

2. for registry edit(http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=907169)

create rgu file with below content for hd2 to fake hd7:
    --------------------
    REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\operatorpkg]
    "Version"="7.1.401.10291"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Platform\DeviceTargetingInfo]
    "OemName"="HTC"
    "MODeviceName"="HD7 T9292"
    "OEMDeviceName"="Schubert"
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Ident]
    "FriendlyName"="HTC HD7"
    ------------------

2-Convert this rgu in provxml with the tool rgu-2-xml..exe

3-Rename this file CustClear.provxml

4-Create an XAP with it using XBMOD.Files.Deployer.exe

5-Deploy the XAP on your device, this extract the provxml into /My Documents/My Ringtones/.

6-Using TouchXplorer copy this file into /Windows/ Folder, overwrite if asked.

7-Run HTC ConnectionSetup and set your connection.
    this will install your provxml-- this is a XAP file available to download at :
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=911309

after you do all this, only part remains is to go to live services in the phone and it will ask for activation code. get it from MS and it is easy, they give it without any issue.

hope this helps.. not taking any credit for this-- all info is available in xda forums.
    thanks to xda and various posters. and DFT team!!:D