Need a tester! (ICS LEAK)

Search This thread

funkypunk69

Dec 20, 2010
Kennesaw, GA
Im interested

Any way we can get a rooted install of the leak. The only way I would try this is rooted. I have become to used to the freedoms of CM9 and my titanium backups.

jxxhwy

Feb 2, 2012
just to let more people watching?:D

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

designgears, i want to say you win.

Dashaiva

Oct 10, 2010
Heck, throw me a link. I'll take one for the p935 team. Interested to see what LG has planned for ICS. Then I can test various root methods and post the partitions. Or, have my first paper weight.

shishui

Mar 14, 2012
shenzhen
i also want to have a try

i also want to have a try ,,,do you send to my mail ,,hanwushui@foxmail.com

Last edited:

nepalinitro

May 16, 2012
I want to try the ICS with my team.

Can you provide the ICS so that we can try on our Nitro? It would be very interesting to see if LG and ATT have done a good job with the ICS.
Thank you

Machzelet

Nov 30, 2010
Well, it seems like a bad joke. Does anybody been chosen to test this wonder, or did TS just tease us?

dalamchops

Sep 9, 2010
DG is a very well known dev on XDA, he doesn't mess around like that. Maybe he's only responding to PM like he asked?

pkshr

Nov 7, 2008
Boston, MA
Google Pixel 4a
Well, well, I have another leak, and I need someone to flash and give me some feedback before I release it.

You need to be able to restore your phone is something goes wrong, I know nothing about LG phones so I will be unable to help you. You should be familiar with adb and ddms.

Post in here if interested.

P930_UDT_v18f_04112012

DG is a very well known dev on XDA, he doesn't mess around like that. Maybe he's only responding to PM like he asked?

I agree you on that DG wont play with us but he asked to respond on the thread and not by pm.

Having said that, I am eagerly/patiently waiting for the leak :D

scott0

Dec 9, 2011
i just read elsewhere that the official LG ICS update for the group of phones ours is in has been pushed to the 3q from 2q.

perhaps the leak has been pushed back as well.

stemalo

Feb 29, 2012
Seems like the official ICS for our beloved LG will come out when Jellybean hits the streets.

Really why is it so hard in 2012 to push an update.. You would think that manufacturers and carriers would be get a handle on these things.

Guess have to wait and wait and wait and wait.

Sent from my LG-P935 using Tapatalk 2

rsalan

Jan 11, 2012
Boston
Seems like the official ICS for our beloved LG will come out when Jellybean hits the streets.

Really why is it so hard in 2012 to push an update.. You would think that manufacturers and carriers would be get a handle on these things.

Guess have to wait and wait and wait and wait.

Sent from my LG-P935 using Tapatalk 2

If it wasn't for CM9 I would probably be more angry. I think this is my last LG device. HTC is looking good..

scott0

Dec 9, 2011
LG has apparently delayed the Android 4.0 ICS Update for its flagship device by couple of months.

LG Mobile will release the Android 4.0 ICS update for its Optimus 2X in third quarter of this year. This has been revealed by LG Singapore on its Facebook account.

LG had earlier promised to release the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for its top of the line devices in second quarter of 2012.

http://www.themobileindian.com/news/6515_LG-Optimus-2X-to-get-Android-4.0-later-this-year

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, well, I have another leak, and I need someone to flash and give me some feedback before I release it.

You need to be able to restore your phone is something goes wrong, I know nothing about LG phones so I will be unable to help you. You should be familiar with adb and ddms.

Post in here if interested.

P930_UDT_v18f_04112012
    @scott0,

He doesn't know, he doesn't even have a phone to test it on. You'd be flashing at your own risk. From what I understand, though, AT&T was backing away from CarrierIQ.
    @scott0,
    Because AFAIK, there's no way to deconstruct a kdz file and see what's in it.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2
    All that article mentions is the Optimus 2X which is older than our phones (and was always going to get their update later than us anyway).

there's plenty of other places to confirm that our phone is in the group LG considers their high end smart phones. besides, i'd wager you don't know whether or not it's been delayed or not so your comment is moot.

either way, i made that comment to set-up what i thought to be a funny comment re: a delayed release of a leaked version.

unfortunately, i forgot there is little room for such attempts at humor here.

my mistake.
    If anyone got this ics leak? Close the thread or give us something to test :)

leak is uploading for everyone except this guy ^