[PROBLEM]I can t use monster beats

Search This thread

Kapov

Mar 31, 2012
Amiens
Dude, if you don't more describe your problem we can't help you...
You can't use earphone or the MODE?
What ROM are you used ?

Dark Fable

May 10, 2011
Dubai
Do they have mic ? If yes you need a 3.5 to 3.5 mm adapter, but you still won't be able to use the mic. :(

king-iyokan

Mar 4, 2012
Banglore
I too cant use my skullcandy icon2. It wont work till I press the button near the mic

Sent from my Xperia S using xda premium

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
But the sound quality wont be a good if u use any adapter...i tried with my beats solo the audio qualoty is not good as it was on ipod. .the best output at the moment is only supported by ipod ipad n iphone none other will give u a best sound quality even HTC with beats audio dosnt gave u the output of beats headset comparing to Apple.....

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

shahzaib.khan

Aug 9, 2011
riyadh
N yea i have an ARC to but im afraid to say that sony smart phone have a poorest quality comparing to other smart phones till now even xperia S sound quality also sucks.....

Overdose1986

Jan 23, 2012
N yea i have an ARC to but im afraid to say that sony smart phone have a poorest quality comparing to other smart phones till now even xperia S sound quality also sucks.....

You should try the JVC Xtreme Xplosives, I already tryed the XX on a Galaxy SII and the Xperia Arc S sound Quality is better

BTW iPhone/iPod sound quality is crap

Rolandh

Oct 15, 2007
Sheffield
rolandh31.wordpress.com
I ended up getting an MH1 LiveSound headset to replace my Beats Audio Headset as the Headset that comes with the Arc S doesn't have the sound quality that the Beats has and I misses the extra buttons that the Beats have, & my Sony Ericsson headset that I got for my X8 is no longer compatable due to the removal of the headset control contacts for the Media buttons. The liveKey is a good addition as via LiveWare Manager it allows you to set it up to open any app you choose, I've got my MH1s running alongside the LiveView Smart Watch (the original one) Media keys using the LiveViews Media Key emulation & the MH1s LiveKey setup to open the FM Radio app.

Roland

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts