Xperia GX and Xperia SX announced by Sony Mobile Japan

Search This thread

maliceomalice

Apr 26, 2011
OnePlus 8T
Its weird why people want quad core or something more. U get that n then u complaint about how the battery life sucks bad.

Its a phone,for goodness sake, the design is the most important, n the performance is nice with dual core, the most..

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

Okluzhion

Aug 7, 2011
Google Pixel 4a
Its weird why people want quad core or something more. U get that n then u complaint about how the battery life sucks bad.

Finally someone who got to the point, lol. Thank you.

I don't know where Sony's heading to and what their plans are, but I'd rather have them start working on a unique look, not just a copy-paste of previous Xperia phones or make phones like Xperia S, U and P that look the same with only the size being the difference on the outside. I don't want them to start acting like HTC or Samsung (power - yeah; looks - hell if I could say which model is which by the looks).

Sent from my cracked Xperia arc

Reactions: frothe3

squalldua

Sep 27, 2011
BDG

I don't know where Sony's heading to and what their plans are, but I'd rather have them start working on a unique look, not just a copy-paste of previous Xperia phones or make phones like Xperia S, U and P that look the same with only the size being the difference on the outside. I don't want them to start acting like HTC or Samsung (power - yeah; looks - hell if I could say which model is which by the looks).

LOL, if you look at HTC and Samsung, they look the same :D

HTC V, X, SE...
Samsung champ, gio, vio, ace, bla bla bla..

but if you look at sony, we have the arc, neo, pro, play, S, sola, ion, GX, etc etc.
you can clearly see the difrence.. well, accept arc and arc s which looks exactly the same, and ofcourse the S with P and U :p

YoBob

Mar 9, 2011
Someone HAS to port that ROM when available! Looks ten times better than the ICS we have on our ARCs.

Sent from my LT18i using XDA

servarus

Oct 10, 2011
You know, it's about having more RAM not more cores. If you have a PC with a dual core processor and 1GB RAM your PC will lag like hell (saying from experience). But if you put at least 2GB in, it's gonna be a whole new device.

This is so true. After I change the ROM and cleared some apps, the speed of my Arc gets better. After changing to Arconium, it was the best.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

DeathlessOne

May 2, 2011
US
Well, i studied in thinkdigit.com that the Hayabusa goes international and will be released all over the world! Don't worry.
By the way Hayabusa runs on an even more powerful dual core snapdragon processor with adreno 320..
Btw, sony s gonna launch a quad core sometime in september and it s been confirmed.. Sony s got into the race finally.. Rest assured,

celsior360

May 20, 2012
Hong Kong
Well, i studied in thinkdigit.com that the Hayabusa goes international and will be released all over the world! Don't worry.
By the way Hayabusa runs on an even more powerful dual core snapdragon processor with adreno 320..
Btw, sony s gonna launch a quad core sometime in september and it s been confirmed.. Sony s got into the race finally.. Rest assured,

Do you have the name of the new quad model?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
Sony tease me too much.
The designs are sexy as F***
But im a power hungry guy and samsung satisfies me,
WHY SONY WHY :mad:

batman_112

Nov 9, 2010
Muscat

I believe those are false claims that are not true.

Last edited:

DeathlessOne

May 2, 2011
US
I believe those are false claims that are not true.
http://www.thinkdigit.com/Mobiles-PDAs/15GHz-dual-core-Sony-LT29i-Hayabusa-expected-in_9597.html

Have a look for yourself!

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Do you have the name of the new quad model?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
The name is Atlas and here s the link with the news.

http://www.thinkdigit.com/Mobiles-PDAs/15GHz-dual-core-Sony-LT29i-Hayabusa-expected-in_9597.html

batman_112

Nov 9, 2010
Muscat

Have a look for yourself!

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

The name is Atlas and here s the link with the news.

I meant about the quad-core. Sony will not release any quads this year. Everyone knows about the LT29 Hayabusa (aka GX). That is not what I was referring to.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Again duel core...aahhh htc n samsung are far away in the specs of smart phone than sony because there upcomming smart phones does have a core quad processor......

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

You do realize that all that dual, quad and I don't know what core is just a big piece of crap meant to attract customers, while in reality there is no need at all for such things for now. You can't possibly use such phones to their fullest, mainly because of android limits (single, dual and quad core phones perform almost the same on gingerbread; dual cores perform a bit better than single cores on ICS, though), but also I can't think of an app that would demand such thing. I have a fuqing dual core computer at home and the only thing it's missing is a bit more RAM, so I can't see for what reason would you need a PHONE with QUAD CORE.

Great news!!its got micro sd!

the question whether that beast has a microsd or not, was eating me and would be a critical factor for me to consider it as a future phone of mine.

AND IT DOES!:):):):):)

check out this photo, taken from a Japanese blog:

link:
    http://buzzap.jp/images/2012/05/16/docomo-xperia-gx-so04d/P1020753.jpg

blog link:
    http://buzzap.jp/news/20120516-docomo-xperia-gx-so04d/