[MOD] BlurHome Launcher - ICS Style v2Black

Search This thread

xavierdelm

Sep 28, 2010
Thanks install went smooth reboot went fine and now I have an ics launcher thanks again

Sent from my dumb phone using xda premium

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
Can this MOD be used on Lithium? I like the stock dock background and indicators.

Sent From My Locked Down Rooted Motorola Atrix 2/MB865 Running Lithium v1.3

tember1214

Oct 21, 2011
Portsmouth NH
Ok so i flash it and all the files are were there suppose to be but cant get it to work. Im on lithium and don't like go launcher. Any ideas

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
Ok so i flash it and all the files are were there suppose to be but cant get it to work. Im on lithium and don't like go launcher. Any ideas

How did you get the file? The link is still down. Maybe you just got a bad DL. I think I saw a mirror in here but the sizes didn't match so I haven't messed with it.

Sent From My Locked Down, Rooted Motorola Atrix 2 Running ROMULUS v2.0

tember1214

Oct 21, 2011
Portsmouth NH
Oh I don't know I downloaded it and it downloaded but yeah maybe I got a bad download. Damn really want this hating go launcher

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
Ill re upload shortly to androidfilehost.com so it wont expire, got cable modem finally at my house,started uploading all my work yesterday ,but androidfilehost server was having issues.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
Can I use this on odexed stock rooted 2.3.6 rom ???

No.the launcher yes but i dont beleive for the phone,browser,and text icons. Look into the zip and check with root explorer if u have. Odex files for each one the zip wants to replace. If they have them its a no go.i think the launcher doesn't have one stock odexed

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

[MOD] BlurHome Launcher - ICS v2Black

v2Black:
    1zq7ype.jpg

What Is This?

This is a Modified Blurhome2.apk (Stock Home Launcher),modified to look like an ICS Launcher. Now i could just download a Market ICS launcher but for me i like the stock launchers that comes with phones,they seem to always be better in performance and just overall quality.So i edited the Home launcher that comes with our Atrix2.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Step 1. Download ZIP
    Step 2. Place on root of SDCARD
    Step 3. Reboot in CWM Recovery
    Step 4. Flash BlurHomeICSblack.zip
    Step 5. Reboot

DOWNLOADS:

click HERE to download ICS Style BlurHome Launcher

WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PHONE,YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE THATS ON YOU. IF YOUR FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS YOU WILL BE FINE : )

IF YOU LIKE,FEEL FREE TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON! :D
    [/LIST]