Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 18 13.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

AstroDigital

Aug 10, 2010
Could not vote

All those choices and I do not use a case never had, and I been through 4 android smartphones.

My problem has always been to find a horizontal pouch to clip to my belt, I refuse to stuff a $700 into a pocket.

rkub

Apr 26, 2008
So Cal
I've always had a love for seidio cases... Used em on my last 2 phones and never had a problem. Did end up getting the Platinum case from Best Buy which is just a rebranded Surface case and like the previous poster I feel like these aren't as good as before, just a lil loose... Even with that still love the case, altho I would love it even more it they had a white case to match my white SR...lol
Quick question for anyone out there that has a seidio surface case/holster. Have you tried out any other cases, do any fit in the seidio holster? Thinking bout gettin an Rearth case (slim or regular) but want it to be able to fit in the holster as well and it's almost impossible to get sizes for these things so never know if they'll work and can't get my hands on any since you have to order online usually...lol
Prolly gonna pickup a smoke diztronic tpu case and see if that works with the holster since it's only $10... Hopefully someone knows of another case that fits...

tmxrr

Feb 7, 2012
Tucson
Seido Active

I purchased the Seido Active case, I like it so far. The case fits real nice, and everything lines up really well. My only complaint about the case so far, is it attracts lint in your pocket. But other then having to wipe it off so often, it's good protection for the case. Never used cases or screen protectors with my iphone but since i got the skyrocket i decided to get both, xoskin + Seido active case, i couldn't be happier with the pair protecting my phone!

lirong

Feb 21, 2012
Diztronic Case

I recently bought a Skyrocket. Before that I had a blackberry with no case - those things took a lot of abuse! But for this beautiful more fragile device, I finally succumbed to trying a case.

I really didnt think I would like the case - I HATE the way most cases I see look. So intrusive and ugly.

But after reading about it here I decided to throw the Diztronic case into my latest Amazon order and figure for $10 I have nothing to lose. I figured Id try it and then stick it in a drawer somewhere.

However I have to say I really like the case. I got the black glossy and I think it looks very natural around the phone. At first glance people dont even really realize theres a case there. Its very slim and doesnt feel like it adds bulk in my pocket. It also makes the phone A LOT more gripp-able. I was feeling like the natural phone was too slipper in my hands, and this case gives a much more confident grip.

I havent dropped it so cant comment on the protection side of it, but overall Im quite happy with its look and feel and intend to keep it on at all times...

robin48

Mar 26, 2011
Munford
I just ordered a Ballistic case. Should be here Thursday. I'll post a review.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

ElBeaner

Feb 22, 2012
Dallas
Well a member from another Andorid forum had a Diztronic TPU case(I was gonna order one) and sent it to me for free :D

When I got it, the fit was very nice and holes matched up perfectly. The reason I was going with that case, was because it seemed to be the thinnest available(needed a thin case so I could still dock it with my RND desktop dock)

After receiving it and trying to dock, I found out the dock was just a hair too small.

Got out my dremel and began my modifications. Took 1mm from either side and 1mm from the bottom, smoothed everything back out and now it fits perfectly :cool:

The only issue I had with the case was the volume button area. It was covered up and caused me to constantly hit the volume up/down when holding the phone is landscape. So while I was at it, I modified the case as well. Now, it takes a liitle more force to hit the volume buttons(creates a nice recess so no accidental pressing occurs).

20120311_174538.jpg

breeze1000rr

Mar 5, 2012
madison
Ya know i've been leaning toward the otterbox defender series, but since getting this phone I really hate to put the def series screen protector over the screen...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

Last edited:

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
Ya know i've been leaning toward the otterbox defender series, but since getting this phone I really hate to put the def series screen protector over the screen...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

I have the defender, I just removed the screen protector and put a different one on

Sent from SKYROCKET
NexusMod 4.0
Romracer 0.3

NightHawkUndead

Feb 23, 2012
Dalton, GA
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I got a Trident Case, brand new on eBay with screen protector and car charger for a little over $20. Best case I've ever owned. Silicone inside with a hard cover on the outside. Plus it came in a sexy neon green. Other colors available. Worth a look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts