[Q] Help me

Search This thread

KCTV 123

Feb 6, 2012
Hi everybody!

I flashed WP7 for my HD2, but when installed, the fist time boot up HD2 only runs to gogogo is to restart itself. I removed the battery for about 5 minutes and restarted the WP7 again, but it's only runs about 15 minutes to restart itself and repeat the above error.
Any help?

LEO K

Jan 17, 2010
Task29-Format Your SD Card -Install WM -Install Magldr-Do Two Wipe-Install WP7 Rom

Have Fun ;)

Reactions: KCTV 123

bigfilsing

May 16, 2010
Singapore
so the first thing that comes to mind assuming you have had Android and WM6.5 working is the SD card.

The big difference is that WP7 needs a good working SD card in order to operate.

At the first install and boot it needs to see a clean formatted card ( FAT 32) or wont work.
Also directly after your WP 7 flash you have to hard reset the phone !!!

Are you sure you have the correct HSPL
Are you sure you have flashed the correct radio for the rom you are trying to flash.

Good luck

Last edited:

KCTV 123

Feb 6, 2012
Hi!
I have replaced another memory card and flash the WP7, but it boot is very difficult, stop and reboot it in "go go go", I must remove the battery then re-start, and it runs very well. What's must I do?

hjhjhj

Jul 7, 2010
I don't undestand????

battery??? you don't need to install wm6.5 everytime you want install wp7. just task29...install magdlr...perform the necessary magdlr prep steps (10-services, 5-clear mbr, 4-uselast24nand)..then flash wp7.

also, if your sd was not usable...it would have at least booted and told you the sd was bad. but make sure you do the magdlr prep steps before flashing wp7.

as for the battery, he's saying that sometimes the middle battery contact has a tendency to be out of place...check your contacts are all in correct position.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Task29-Format Your SD Card -Install WM -Install Magldr-Do Two Wipe-Install WP7 Rom

Have Fun ;)
    check to Make sure your battery contacts are making proper contact with battery.