Come up of the year.

Search This thread

VICIOUSVIC1

Jul 30, 2012
Recently went to a yard sale and found a Nexus S for sale $5 Guy said his kid messed it up that it didn't turn on. I thought to my self what the heck and bought it when I got home I went on XDA. It was a simple thing all I had to do was access boot screen and do a reset. Working great..
But now i have a question to any who read this. Now so far all I know is that is Sprint Nexus S but I see there is also a 4g I know its a dumb question but where would I find it. Now my new mission for the week is finding out before I start flashing Roms. So far I have a Galaxy 2, a Nexus S, hopefully soon Galaxy 4 and the phone that started my addition Galaxy S Captivate.
Any one have any good ROM,apps, and kernal recommendations would appreciate.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

louderstill

Dec 12, 2011
texas
the sprint one is the NS4G

slim and air kernel ran good on mine

call sprint and check the ESN

if it's bad you still got a killer deal for a
MP3 player/15gig memory stick

:good:

Reactions: VICIOUSVIC1

VICIOUSVIC1

Jul 30, 2012

Thanks... well was just going to use it as a toy my daily fix for flash.... will try to flash some 4g ROMs and hope I don't soft brick.. lol

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Last edited:

rustyjay

Jun 28, 2012
riverside
Why don't you go into system settings, about phone will tell you the phone model. I doubt flashing wrong one will jack it up though, just wont boot. The ns4g is CDMA network and ns is gsm, other than that very similar.

VICIOUSVIC1

Jul 30, 2012
Why don't you go into system settings, about phone will tell you the phone model. I doubt flashing wrong one will jack it up though, just wont boot. The ns4g is CDMA network and ns is gsm, other than that very similar.

Have already checked about phone and all it says is sprint Nexus S. I have rooted using nexus S and nexus S 4G tool. Now to find a rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.