[Q] how to re-partation the internal storeage

Search This thread

allen_ho

The razr M has 8G internal storeage, but I found that the rom original partation map just make that into two part. one for the app storage(maybe for a2sd), take nearly 4G internal storeage, and the last is for store the media files, like audio, images, etc.

My question is that a fine way to re-partion the internal storeage for more larger media store space?

Last edited:

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012
The razr M has 8G internal storeage, but I found that the rom original partation map just make that into two part. one for the app storage(maybe for a2sd), take nearly 4G internal storeage, and the last is for store the media files, like audio, images, etc.

My question is that a fine way to re-partion the internal storeage for more larger media store space?
If you use my sd swap (my stickys) the problem is taken care of. You can zero out data/media & the phone will use all the internal memory.
Same with 4.2 + but for some reason only the "cz" dev has one -cm 10.1.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

You could climb the "mounts2sd" learning hill as it may work on our M. I have seen posts that it does.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

His 10.2 may not have the swap?
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=44801831&postcount=2
Ignore the moto x rom here. But the photon signature link use to take you to all his phone builds. Not working now.

allen_ho

If you use my sd swap (my stickys) the problem is taken care of. You can zero out data/media & the phone will use all the internal memory.
Same with 4.2 + but for some reason only the "cz" dev has one -cm 10.1.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

You could climb the "mounts2sd" learning hill as it may work on our M. I have seen posts that it does.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

His 10.2 may not have the swap?
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=44801831&postcount=2
Ignore the moto x rom here. But the photon signature link use to take you to all his phone builds. Not working now.

does it work on the OSE 4.3/4.4 rom?